|| Pleasure (Business) ||

- People I Don't Like - UPSAHL -

You watch Vox pace the room with a sour expression, pausing to stare intensely at the wall of monitors every few steps. You roll your eyes

"He's not going to jump out at you like the fuckin' bogey man, y'know"

Vox pauses, his screen glitching as he glares at you "Funny...but I don't recall asking for your f̸͓̓ű̶̬͇̽̈́ċ̸̥͕̣̚k̴̖̣͇̐͝ĭ̴̗̥̥̐n̴̘͔͍͆͘g̶̡̭̍̍͝ opinion"

You grin, swinging your legs off of the coffee table and stand swiftly "Love you too, Voxy" you stroll over to the monitors, each displaying a different corner of Hell.

When you'd first started working for the Vee's it was intimating that they'd already watched your entire life unfold before them. Then, it was refreshing. You had nothing to hide from this bunch of lunatics.

Your finger traces the infamous 'Hazin Hotel', grazing the screen gently. Vox was precious about his screens.

"Tell me again why we don't just rush the place? They're weak after the angel's attack"

"Because, genius" Vox appears behind you and a hand clamps down on your shoulder. He was never one for being gentle, and that was what had drawn you to him. Being a murder in your past life, you never were one for a gentle touch. Vox's grip tightens, bringing you back "Their shitty hotel has just reopened, it's even got some patrons" he scoffs "which means HE is there"

You'd never encountered Alastor yourself, but he seemed like a lot of bark with only the occasional bite. Ever since he'd joined the ragtag crew at Hazbin Hotel, anyway. He wasn't even a match for Adam. Not even close, according to Vox.

"Didn't you say yesterday you'd beat him in an arm wrestle he was that weak?"

"Shut the fuck up Y/N" he says smoothly, moving to your side and looping his arm around you. His tone didn't match his words, you knew you were getting on his last nerve. You grin

"Aw, is someone a little scared of tiny baby Alwister?" You coo, looking up at him you grab the side of his screen gently, giving it a small tug

He looks down at you, showing rows of sharp teeth "Watch it, showbiz, the only reason you're here is because of ME"

"And I'll continue to be here" You mock his voice "because of you"

That did it. Vox's screen glitches once more, eye twitching as his smile grows menacing, his fingers press deep into your skin, undoubtedly littering your skin with dark bruises.

"If you think you're so smart, why don't we send you there?"

"And who would host your favourite night-time erotica" You roll your eyes, voice drawling mockingly "Brought to you by the V's! Valentino's night time special featuring Y/N! Get your fill of Hell's SPECIAL fucking slut!"

Vox's grip loosens slightly. He was a strange one when it came to Valentino. Definitely not approving but he never stopped him, never saved anyone. The closest he came was you, and all it brought you was getting away from the movies and into live television (with the added bonus of being the Vee's favourite pet). As long as you followed their every command, that was.

"That's what I thought" You struggle out of his grip, sauntering away "See you on the big screen, Voxy, I gotta go get ready for tonight" You wink at him before strolling out of the room. Your smile diminishes as soon as you walk through the doors. You had no idea why Vox had saved you, really.

Perhaps it was when he walked in on you sobbing before a take. Or maybe when he saw you almost drink yourself to a second death that one night. Or maybe he just wanted to fuck with you, plain and simple. Whatever the reason was, there was no denying your life was better now than before, aside from the occasional asshole co-star.