30

Another night....Another moonlight... Another reason to create some hope... Moonlight was trying to glitter her long messy malnourished hair that covering her unpampered yet flawless skin... she was attempting to write something on gathered dirt on old wooden floor with dropped tree branch............ignoring the world.....

The only door of hut opened suddenly. A tall familiar figure slowly entered with heavy footstep.

"What....decided.....tell me or not?" The rough voice broke the peace.

She didn't react....she has heard that voice too much and like always she ignored.....

"Don't proke my patience....you...
...pathetic woman...." he was shaking in anger.

"Twenty two years.....she didn't utter a word to you....you're asking again
.....fool!" An old lady shouted.

"What she's planning.....I'll not know if she doesn't open mouth.....?" He kicked flor

"If you could you would not wait for her words....." Old lady smirked.

"Hey you oldie you know I can cut you in pieces...."

"You can't touch us.....you know the result.....now go away....." Old lady moved her to leave.

That figure went giving them a look. The door shut. The old lady keep her hand on first lady's head.

"...come princess....."

She looked and the moon got shy with her beauty.

He was hugging him like a koala. Hiding him in his embrace. His little gem. Nothing is more painful.....

"Why it always you....?" Jin cried rubbing Jungkook's hand.

"...why he took him? Idiot" Marlin shouted on Jimin. Jimin lowered head.

"Why you scolding him....? He also got hurt....Jimin you don't need to worry" Jin said.

"Jungkook get up......it's nothing to feel hurt.....he is culprit and he will hide face....not you....come on get up....show them you're not week" Marlin shouted.

River was soundless tonight...leaves were shaking....little creatures were awake....the forest was hearing the very familiar tune........... The holy monk was playing violin.....beautiful but not Soothing like usual. Tonight it was like a warning....a massage of something unethical.....the nature should aware of.

"You still amazing Jack...." Namjoon said.

".....this was the reason I'm here today Joon....remember...." he took a deep breath.

"The whole area know how your craziness had done.......and that story...." Namjoon intruppted.

"It's not the time to cherish that story Joon.....forest is in danger.... their unholy steps are already here......." Jackson looked at the trees.

"I've talked to Mr.Park....that scoundrel nephews of him had opened the gate getting drunk and those creeps took that advantages...." Namjoon was walking with him.

"I've heard you treated one of them well....?"

".....he dared to look at my son" Namjoon eyes got dark.

"Your younger son.....?"

Namjoon nodded.

"I always wanted to meet him but never got chance......"