27🐺

"Why noone know about that abandoned house in forest.... who lived there...? Tae looked at Namjoon.

"......I honestly didn't know there is a hut....why that hut became so important?" Namjoon closed the book and stood up.

"Don't know....everything happened surrounding this hut...... it's so mysterious like it's owner?" Tae crossed arms.

"Well monk Adam is the oldest of the clan you can ask him tonight....are you visiting festival tonight?" Namjoon kept the book on self.

"Ofcourse da...tonight is final night I don't want to miss...."

"Don't disturb him much he is above hundred....now let's go or else your papa will destroy libery"

"I'll go tonight.... ok " Jimin started munching food.

"As if you didn't go last nights....." Marlin mocked.

"Tonight we all will go.....there will be a special lightshow....and an wonderful feast....." Namjoon said

"And you why didn't you ware any piecing in ear?" Jin asked Jungkook.

"........I.....I....I...will" Jungkook shuttered looking at Taehyung. He doesn't want to reveal Tae that he couldn't find it....

Taehyung gave him a glare and left the table.

Probably the whole city was at mountain village... mostly neglected rocky surface was now waking up with thousands footsteps... silence mountains suddenly echoing ton of different sounds... small village was praising by elite city people. Every visitor was celebrating autumn festival...enjoying the nature...rust color of leaf...cold night...early snow... beautiful decor lights...warm hugs...
.......welcoming winter......

Jin was holding his precious in arms. He was aware of every Alpha's unhygienic stare on his son. He himself decorated him beautifully.

"You guys have fun I'm going to Jack" Namjoon asked.

"Icecream!....let's go" Jimin dragged everyone.

"I'm...so...glad...you...visit........ I...have... heard...about...you......trueblood I...wished...to...meet...you...... how could
.....I...it's......good.....you.....have.....come"
old monk whispered from his bed.

"Totally honored sir.....my luck I could visit you....." Trueblood showing gratitude.

"Great monk.....he wants to ask you something?" Jackson asked.

"My.....knowledge...... is...... helpfully?..." he coughed.

"Precious.....sir" trueblood said.

"Ask....me....."

"One rocky road....." before Jimin could say someone intruppted.

"Corn icecream for Kookie.... cookie dough for Hob and uncle Jin and aunty what will you have...." Yoongi said.

"You guys Carry on I'm not gonna eat...." Jin said

"We will have something else kids...." Mar and Jin went to waffle shop.

"I..... have.... no idea.....who.... lived there ......but.... I saw .....that night ...that dark......one those pathetic wolfs... there near the..... hut.... I guess.... they destroyed ....them whoever..... lived there.....I had.....smelled their dirty.... deed......still .....now ....now ......this ....air
I ......can .....smell ......their .....dirt" he coughed badly.