11 🐺

After a long satisfying dinner, they all gathered in Kim's huge living area

After a long satisfying dinner, they all gathered in Kim's huge living area. They all were thanking Jin for arranging a get together like this and complimenting his cooking skill. They were enjoying each other's company. Although the atmosphere inside was warm and cozy but outside was totally different. It was snowing.

"Kookie has made some delicious icecream it will nice to have them now" Jin said looking at the snow covered window

"Kookie has made some delicious icecream it will nice to have them now" Jin said looking at the snow covered window. He was about to go but Jungkook went himself.

"as the most experienced and trusted people of our pack are present here......I want to ask something" Taehyung said suddenly.

"What is blue gem?"

Everyone's attention immediately fell on trueblood hearing his shocking question. Elders with shock and youngers with curiosity looked at Taehyung.

"How did you know about it?" Jin asked with a worried eyes.

"....Jackson Wang....dad's friend he told me" Taehyung replied.

All of sudden the room got awkwardly silent. They elders were looking at each other while younger were observing them.

"I think we should tell him....time has come" Mr. Min said breaking the silence.

".....but....he's still young!" Jin said in a low tone looking at Namjoon for his assurance.

"You're son is a trueblood.......
moongoddess's strongest child, you shouldn't afraid" Namjoon who was sitting silently, finally spoke.

" what else he told you?" Namjoon asked.

".....not so much, but he was talking about some.......'Supremeomega'....." Taehyung said.

Namjoon smiled a little then said "you're the next leader of our pack. As a pack leader It's my duty to inform you about everything". Jin gulped.

Namjoon stood up and slowly went in front of window and looked outside. Hiding so many mysteries inside it's darkness the forest was silently staring at them. It's was time to unveil some of the secret.....for the better. Namjoon took a deep breath.