3 🐺

"Kookie....I SAID GET DOWN " Jin shouted his lungs out at his son, who was standing on the staircase's railing and fixing the decorations at the top of a huge Christmas tree.

"Just a moment... "Jungkook fixed the big silver star.
"Do you want to meet your hyung for the first time with broken legs" Jin asked angrily.

It is a weird truth that being a part of this family for 17 years still he has never seen his Hyung.

Firstly he is in London for last 16 years and secondly whenever they tried to talk with him by call or video chat....he somehow had been unable to attend. That's why Jungkook never seen his hyung's face.

Jungkook jumped from the railing and stood in front of his papa who closed his eyes in fear.

"That's why I am decorating the house"
Jin open his eyes and found a cute smiling bunny face in front.

He may not has met his hyung but he knows everything about his Hyung.
Like his hyung love strawberry, cleanness,music, hate spicy foods,crowd,lies and he needs something soft for hugging when he sleeps.

"He is coming next week on his birthday....it has time" Jin said.

"But I have already bought his birthday gift" Jungkook gave his bunny smile.

"Papa....can I go club tonight for party???" Jungkook scratched his head.

"No" Jin replied without looking at him.

"Papa... please it's Christmas....." Jungkook pouted.

"Still... no" Jin picked the leftover decorations.

"Let him Jinni....." Namjoon sat on the sofa, with his coffee in his hand.

"You.... don't spoil my kid" Jin pointed at him then turned back to continue his work.

"Relax....darling...." Namjoon winked at Jungkook who just tried to hide his smile.

"I would if your son not get marriage proposals every month" Jin shouted without looking at them.

"Come on Jinni, let him enjoy his life" Namjoon said.

"Yoongi hyung will be there" Jungkook pouted again.

"......Fine" Jin said after some pause.

Namjoon showed thumbs on to Jungkook who gave him a smirk.

"But stay with Yoongi and don't forget to use sentsuppresser" Jin looked at Jungkook worriedly.

Jungkook was drinking some mocktails at the bar, his boss Baekhyun and Baekhyun's boyfriend Chenoyel were with him.

He was a fashion photographer in Baekhyun's fashion house. His father tried to convince him to join Kim corporation but he didn't. Cause according to him all these belongs to his hyung. Despite of their unwillingness his parents had agreed him to get the job as Baekhyun was a sweet guy.

Their models Ricka and Haley were dancing.

"Hey Omega.... you look gorgeous tonight" their peaceful moment interrupted by a harsh voice.

"Come have some fun...." a guy said to Jungkook.

'What the hell are you doing here....Sehun?" Chenoyel asked angrily.

"Shut up!!!you creep....." Sehun came in front of Jungkook.

"Stop it and leave us right now" Jungkook said with anger.

"Oh how sweet .....You know what!!!! if you have said yes to me, we would enjoy this night elegantly.....not with those baggers"Sehun smirked.

"Can't you understand he doesn't like you..." this time Baekhyun said.