28

'My Midget was so cute' he smiled looking at the frame in elegant livingroom of Park palace

"He hs gotten my eyes right" minister followed his stare.

"Good afternoon uncle....." Taehyung greeted.

"Good afternoon you and how are you.." he greeted.

"Fine......Dad is on way......"

"We will discuss now....." minister offered.

"What will be our gain?" Taehyung asked hearing Mr Park.

He was about to reply but halted "no....the question is what he will gain?"Namjoon leaned on couch.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and mentally accepted his inexperience. Minister smiled.

"I admire your iq...this is reason.....well if you remember I told you he has some root here....so basically he want to relive that.....that's what he told...." minister told.

"He wants to connect with us....... " Namjoon made a blank face.

".....kind of.....see Mr. Kim.... I totally understand you....regarding the happening.....still I didn't watch any points in him...." minister offered Taehyung ciger too.

"You agree to the deal?" Taehyung didn't take....come on..... his father....is.....

"I depend on your opinion..." minister stood up.

Taehyung eyes fell on a yellow galre on sofa....he somewhere saw that.

"He is here....you please talk first...let me call" minister called his secretary and ordered.

Taehyung's phone rang and he went.

A guy in entered minister livingroom.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim...." Kai  extended hand to Namjoon.

"Wishing the same Mr. Kim...." Namjoon smiled.

"Don't need to be that official....you are a legend...." Kai smiled.

"We don't have anything rather  professional Mr. Kim....." Namjoon looked at minister.

"That's the reason I wanted to participate with your plan.....my father loves Korea..." Kai explained.

"See Mr.kai this sustainable project is our dream....we are doing to help at that holi village....none of us looking for profit actually.....hope you realizing how we are emotionally attached...." Namjoon said

"It will be my honor...."

"You can visit tomorrow....they will clear the leftovers......" Hobi grabbed the donut.

"My academy....is done!....tonight dinner my treat.....now tell me your favorite......" Jimin shouted.

"Congrats Chimmy.... japchae for me" Jin said.