20 🐺

"Carefull...." Taehyung held Jackson's hand and help him to sat on a rock under a cherryblossoms tree.

"Thank.....you" Jackson smiled.

Although his face was mostly veiled with long silky white hair but the salamander golden glow of setting sun was making his face....... beautiful.

Taehyung stood on rock near the ditch. Stream below was looking like a sky blue ribbon. The crowd of pine trees was hiding the mystery of forest asusual...Like a naughty kid cold breeze was teasing sometime pine leaves.... fallen petals of pink cherry bloosom...or sometimes with monk's white hair. Two little White browed tit wrabler were playing on nearest tree making him think about Jimin. Except from them his and Jackson's existance were there. Trueblood started enjoying the nature.

"I was thinking.....we should go for shopping....." Jimin offered lying on bed....flipping his rainbow hair.

"Why.....?"Jungkook replied arranging his wardrobe.

"I'm going to start audition..have to look fab.....oooo what was that???" He got excited.

"What....no....no???"

"That blackone on the second rack????"

"Hyung ...n..no..thing....." Jungkook closed the wardrobe.

"Jungkook show me...." Jimin opened it again.

Neglecting Jungkook's protest Jimin pulled out a piece of cloth.

"Woow Kookie shorts...." Jimin kept it on bed.

"....Ricka noona brought......"

"Why didn't you ware it???it's soo hot..."

"I...I did"

"I never saw....please wear now...."

"No..hyung it's too...short"

"That'swhy it called......shorts.....Please don't be spoil sports...."

Intruppting their moments Jin entered with their snack and a sad face.

"What happened now????" Jungkook hugged him.

"That brother of yours....doesn't give me peace.....he told he is staying there for one more day....."

"why you being sad???...he will return after getting bitten by those mosquito" Jimin mocked.

"It's all that old Alpha's idea. I'll treat that pack leader...." Jin went leaving smiling faces behind.

"Jungkook....please....." Jimin started again

Jungkook thought for a moment then said 'yes'

"So how was your experience....?" asked Jackson slowly.

"....I couldn't sleep last night...still having book effect on my head...it was magical" Taehyung said honestly.

"My experience was similer. It's....good to know you understood its value...."

"unfortunately last few pages are damaged and information about Supremeomega..."

"Hmmm that was unfixable damage....there was hand drawing picture of Supremeomega...."

A smile appeared on Taehyung's face.

"..how was it???.."

"I'm afraid....my memories is not that sharp....."

"......Mr. Wang it was written that Supremeomega will be unaware of its existence until......"

".....untill its power will reveal and it will happen at its twenty-five years....this year...."