29

Silence..... is mysterious....and silence in middle of the forest at night is...magical
He was enjoying the magic. Letting cold wind play with his long silver hair...he was walking on the icebathed grass. The song of glittering water flow felt like a rhythm......he closed his eyes. Tried to pause....Everything is perfect except....... a sound of foot. He opened eyes.....

"He said grand mother of him wants you make an old age home here..... so they want to deal with our company" Namjoon took a the soup bowl closer..

"Old age home....why?" Jin frowned eyes.

"....don't know....may be social work...." Namjoon took a small sip.

"What did you say?" Taehyung looked at the pizza slices mysteriously.

"...Mr.Park said... that family has to be here next week....I have told I'll decide after meeting them....." Namjoon pushed the bowl to its previous place.

"Good I'll be return by then....." Taehyung tasted the pizza elegantly.

"Why they're interested to do deal
.....here" suga looked at them.

"Don't know hyung. I'm right now interested only to deal with.....Jung Hoseok.....please join our company. We need you....our projects needyour special touches..." Taehyung pouted looking at Hobi.

".......let me think Mr. Trueblood....
" Hobi smiled.

"Dad please convince...him" Taehyung gulped pizza.

"Hobi....it will be my honor.....think about it..... on other note...don't get in relationship!!!" Nanjoon tried to take the pies.....from Jin.

"Uncle where is madam Marlin?" Jimin asked totally uninterested with businesses talk.

"Friend house......" Jin smiled looking at failed Namjoon.

"I see....." Jimin frowned eyes.

"Why don't you eat? Jimin brought your favorite Indian food....." Jin shouted looking at Jungkook.

He opened his eyes...... he could feel someone's presence. Thier whisper disturbing the woods. He went towards the them and found three shadows.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Jackson roared.

The forest woke up suddenly. Those men flinched with unexpected fear...the shoved fell from their hands they turned back. Jackson could not watch face cause of their hoodie.

"How did you come here?" Jackson went towards them.

Those men suddenly started running and disappeared in dark.

"I have to inform Joon....." Jackson whispered.

"Seeeee bruuhhh....our lil mochhhi's academy....." Sehun pointed.

"...huh....I...I wish I could break it...." Bogum drunk the whole bottle alcohol.

"Mochhi....will....carry.......Shhhs...don't.......if...if uncle get to know you.....you opened the gate of............big forest..... he he he" Sehun trembled.

"He....will do nothing.....I'm the heir.... his only heir......next party president and minister......"

"......he he hee......you're drrrrream... moccchi...will be"

"Oh....please that idiot can't even stand properly......and our aunt is separated so who it will be.......me"