16 • The New Leader

Dion Charlotte gave birth to our little boy

Dion
Charlotte gave birth to our little boy.
When she told me she was pregnant, she said she had a doubt whether it was mine or not. I told her it didn't matter because I'd love him whether he was my blood or not.

We took a DNA test and the baby is definitely a Durand!

His name is Dillon Durand!

He is now two months now. Our little guy is growing fast.

                        Bali

Bella
Marcel and Hannah bragged so much about their trip to Bali that I said you know what? It's my turn!

Andre and I planned everything and went to Bali. It's a three week vacation.

It is our last week here and it's my birthday!!

My relationship with Andre has been beautiful. I met his family months back. His mother is the absolute sweetest. Same with his sister. They love me and I love them.

Andre got a job as a mechanic.
He gets paid a lot more and is working on setting up his own mechanic business. He is slowly progressing and I'm helping him in everything I can.

Andre : Happy birthday my love. Cheers!
Bella : Merci mon amour! (My love)
Andre : Excited?
Bella : My life became exciting the moment I met you! 
Andre : You brought happiness back to my life.
Bella : -kiss- I love you so much..
Andre : Bella....

Bella
He backed away from the kiss only to get down on one knee. He pulled out a little box with a ring.

Andre : I know I'm not perfect. I also have flaws but I love you so much. I promise to always protect you, love you, take care of you, spoil you as much as I can and be better for you. Bella Durand, will you marry me?
Bella : I love you too!! Yes! I would love to marry you!!

Bella
With a big smile on his face he slipped the ring on my finger. He stood up and gave me a big kiss.

Andre : Happy birthday baby

Bella : Best birthday of my life....

London

Marcel
Hannah and I are living in Paris. She comes to London every weekend to check on her empire.

I'm officially the leader of The French Mafia. Tonight is Hannah's ceremony. She'll be gaining full power. It's taking place at a ballroom. She invited every one of her partners and allies.

Marcel : Excited?
Hannah : Yes!! I can't believe the day has come.
Jemma : Hello!
Hannah : There you are!
Jemma : I wouldn't miss it for anything!!

Hannah
Jemma talked to her brothers. There is peace between the three empires.
She is currently living in Paris. However, she'll moving here to London to start on her new store.
She wants to expand and we're doing it together like the best friends we are!

Amy : Thank you everyone for going us tonight on this beautiful evening. It has been my honor to be the leader of The English Mafia for these past twenty five years. Now, it is my daughter's turn to take over what belongs to her. As Hudson Kingston's only daughter, it is her right. I now give you the new leader of the English Mafia, Hannah Kingston.

Hannah
I stood next to my mom throughout her speech. Everyone clapped now confirming the throne. I'm officially the leader.

L A T E R

Marcel
People also know me as the new leader of the French Mafia. I talked to several people. I made a few deals.

After a few hours of socializing, I went outside.

Hannah : Husband? Why are you out here?

Hannah
He is sitting on the sand staring out into the ocean. I sat down in front of him.

Marcel : Your dress is going to get dirty.
Hannah : So is your clothes.
Marcel : Not too much.
Hannah : Are you bored?
Marcel : Sort of.
Hannah : I know these events can get annoying after hours of socializing.
Marcel : -laugh-
Hannah : We can go if you want.
Marcel : No no it's fine. I came out here for air and started thinking.
Hannah : About?
Marcel : Us, about every obstacle had to overcome to be together.
Hannah : Here we are. Happily married.
Marcel : -kiss- I love you.

Hannah : Aw babe I love you too

Marcel : Thank you for making me happy. I will love you forever.
Hannah : Promise?
Marcel : I promise!
Hannah : Until death do us apart...

 Hannah : Promise?Marcel : I promise!Hannah : Until death do us apart

Thank you so much for reading!

❤️