15 • What Really Happened

H O S P I T A L

Amy : He saved your life?
Hannah : Yes....
Amy : I'm sorry....
Hannah : I love him mom. He makes me very happy. You have no idea.
Amy : I know, I was very in love with your father.....
Hannah : But....?
Amy : We were going to get married but his mission got in the middle and he fell in love with Marbella. Marcel's aunt.
Hannah : Did she love him?
Amy : She did. They made each other happy. The happiness I once had with him.

Dion : Have you told mom?
Joel : No
Dion : She needs to know.
Joel : ...
Doctor : Family for-
Joel : He's my son! How is he?
Doctor : He'll be fine. The bullet didn't do much damage. His body is very weak because of everything he has gone through these recent days. He needs to stay here under observation.
Hannah : But he's out of danger?
Doctor : Oui!
Hannah : Oh thank you lord...
Dion : See? Just tell mom he has to stay here for some days. She must be worried sick.
Joel : You're right.
Hannah : Can I go in?
Doctor : Go ahead!

Amy : Is he dead?
Joel : Oui
Amy : All of them?
Joel : Every single one of them.
Amy : They're going to start a war against us. His five sons in Thailand will most definitely want revenge.
Joel : Not if we kill then first.
Jemma : Don't....
Amy : Jemma?! What are you doing here? Were you France the whole time?!
Jemma : I came back the moment I knew Hannah and Marcel were in danger. I tracked down my father.
Amy : How did you?
Jemma : He has a very special watch. Only family members know how it works. I went to the warehouse and watched what I could from outside. I got there the moment you all ran in. In that moment I knew they'd be safe
Joel : Marcel kill your father Jemma. He did it to save Hannah's life.
Jemma : I know and I don't blame him. My father wasn't such a good person. He got out of control once I left. In a way it's my fault.
Amy : No don't say that. You did what you had to do. You deserved that freedom.
Jemma : I'll talk to my brothers to leave you both alone. They're very ambitious. They'll care more about the economical alliance than getting revenge.

R O O M

Hannah
I gave him a big kiss and sat next to him as I held his hand.

Hannah : I thought you'd be asleep.
Marcel : I needed to see you.
Hannah : -smile-
Marcel : Are you okay?
Hannah : I'm perfectly fine babe. You'll be better soon. You just have to stay here a few days. Your body is weak.
Marcel : You too....
Hannah : Nothing good can't fix.
Marcel : I was scared to lose you...
Hannah : You saved my life and I'm here with you more than alive.
Marcel : You know what I realized?
Hannah : What is that?
Marcel : That I love you. That I can't live without you....
Hannah : -smile-
Marcel : I'm serious....
Hannah : -kiss- I love you so very much. Thank you for everything you do for me.
Marcel : Until death do us apart.
Hannah : Not even death will tears us apart.

-knock-

Hannah : Yes?
Jemma : -walks in-
Hannah : Jemma?! What the fuck are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in New York!!
Jemma : I came back because I knew you two were in trouble.
Marcel : You didn't have to..
Jemma : I know everything. Your parents told me. Don't worry though because I don't blame you. It was your life or his.
Hannah : I'm sorry.....
Jemma : Thank you, I told your parents I'd talk to my brothers. I'll make sure they won't go against you. I'll keep them away from you.
Hannah : Thank you....
Jemma : How are you feeling?
Marcel : I feel very tired.
Jemma : I guess I'll let you sleep. You must also be exhausted Hannah.
Hannah : You have no idea....

Hannah
Marcel stayed in the hospital for the next few days like the doctor ordered. He was discharged once he was strong enough.

The rest of his family flew over to visit him. Since everyone is in Marseille we requested to talk to them all.

We agreed to talk at their casino.

Hannah : I think it's time we talk and clear things up. We understand we will never be one family. The hatred stands and we understand. However, we love each other very much and we're married. All we ask is support.
Marcel : Things can back to how they were going. Just accept our relationship.
Amy : You can be with him just don't bring him to the house.
Elaine : Same over here. Marcel, you're welcomed back into the family. Only you.
Marcel : Noted.
Amy : Also, Hannah, I don't think it's right to take everything from you. You will take over our empire once you turn twenty five as you should.
Hannah : Thank you mom!
Elaine : Marcel, you will be the leader of the French Mafia. That won't change.
Marcel : Merci.
Amy : No deals between you two. There won't be war either. Simply, peace.
Hannah : Thank you everyone...
Elaine : Amy.
Amy : Yes?
Elaine : I have a question only you can answer me.
Amy : What?
Elaine : Did Hudson love Marbella?
Amy : Yes, he loved her very much.
Elaine : Did he betray her in the end? I just don't understand how his parents got to Paris and found them.
Amy : Hudson had a tracker inserted he wasn't aware about. Only his parents did. They tracked him through there.
Elaine : And that's where everything happened.
Amy : Hudson and Marbella had made up. They went to a hotel moments before that. I think we can imagine what happened there. They went out walking holding hands but then his parents showed up. His mother said a lot of things forcing Marbella to lose her temper. She killed them both. In the end, Hudson said he didn't want to see her. He'd go his own way. She'd go her own way. He told her he was going to marry me. She didn't say anything. I'm sure that was the reason why she......you know. I don't think she wanted to live anymore.
Elaine : ....
Joel : When I got there, Hudson was on the ground next to her.
Elaine : How do you know he told her that?
Amy : I was there. I saw all of it. No one noticed.
Elaine : ....
Amy : I should go now. My place is in London. Hannah.
Hannah : Mom.

Hannah
I gave my mom a big hug. Now that I know I'm welcomed back in London I'll make sure to visit her often.

Amy : Take of yourself.
Hannah : I will!

To be continued.......

Love With Obstacles On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara