12 • Escape

The Next Morning
                  Durand Mansion
                      Breakfast

Elaine : You haven't talked to him?
Joel : No
Elaine : ...
Joel : Elaine, he's our son.
Elaine : You think it's right for him to date her?!
Joel : I didn't say that. Trust me, I don't want my son dating a Kingston either but cut him off like that?
Elaine : Our plan with Jemma failed. Cutting him off was the first thing to come to mind. Hopefully he has been reflecting these past three months.
Joel : Unfortunately we can't control him anymore. He's twenty four. He's going to do what he wants.
Elaine : Our mistake was not telling him the truth. I grew up with hatred towards the Kingstons. I was aware of everything. I feel we should've told him.
Joel : Marbella and Hudson went on the same mission to make the other fell. They both fell in love with each other. The story is repeating itself just that them meeting was a coincidence.
Elaine : We don't know if Hudson actually fell in love with Marbella.
Joel : He did. That's why he came to Paris looking for her. His family wasn't aware. They didn't send him.
Elaine : I just don't understand how his parents got here. How did they find him if it wasn't him who gave them their location?
Joel : ...

                      Thailand
              Jemma's Bedroom

Jemma
My father found out about my business. He doesn't want me to work a second in my life. My father has me locked in. I can't leave the house. He took my phone. I'm completely uncommitted.

But I have an alternative phone.
I hid it for occasions like these.

-calling-
-calling-
-calling-
-phone call-

Marcel : Bonjour?
Jemma : Marcel! It's Jemma! I need you to help me. My father found out about my business. He has me locked in.
Marcel : Oh shit.......are you in Thailand?
Jemma : Yes
Marcel : We're on our plane right now. I believe we're five hours or so away from you but we'll be there. Don't worry we'll figure something out. Do I call you to this phone?
Jemma : Don't call me. Send me a text message. I'll be the one to call you.
Marcel : D'accord! Stay calm in the meantime.
Jemma : Thank you.....-ends call-

                    P L A N E

Hannah : What happened?
Marcel : Lee found out about Jemma's business. He has her locked in. She's asking for our help.
Hannah : How are we going to help her?
Marcel : The same way we helped you. I'll have her escape at midnight and we go from there.
Hannah : It's not our territory. Are you sure it'll work? We won't have any help.
Marcel : We got this.
Hannah : If you say so.
Marcel : Let me call her and explain.

                      Marseille
                     Restaurant

Bella : Bonjour everyone!
Everyone : Bonjour!
Bella : Andre, come with me please.

                   Bella's Office