CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )

Start from the beginning

Ruhaan slowly moved towards sriya and bent on his knees he took the bangles and made her wore in both hands . He kissed her hands and he caressed her cheeks .

Ruhaan spoke Looking into her eyes " You are looking so gorgeous sweetheart I can't help myself taking my eyes off you "

Sriya cupped ruhaan's face and kissed his forehead . She smiled and spoke " I think today I need to hide you in my saree coz I don't like if any girl comes and flirts with my handsome husband " .

" Then I will be blessed to wrap in your saree sweetheart "

" Then I will be blessed to wrap in your saree sweetheart ". Ruhaan said .

Sriya blushed and slowly got up and ruhaan too .

Sriya asked ruhaan's " what's the plan ? ".

Ruhaan said " today we are gonna visit temple sweetheart . You know world's tallest Durga Devi statue is present in Mauritius and it's a mini India so , there are many temples here so , let's take the god's blessings " .

Sriya smiled and she hugged ruhaan . She spoke " love you kanna , I have to thank mahadev for sending you in my life " .

Ruhaan caressed Sriya's hairs and they released from the hug , he kissed her forehead and spoke " Me too sweetheart . Come on let's go ".

Both sriya and ruhaan went to Maheshwarnath temple . It's a Shiva temple . Sriya was so mesmerized by the beauty of temple and the people around .

Some Mauritian people greeted them and asked " are you both from India ? " .

Ruhaan said " yes we are from Indian ".

A Mauritian girl spoke " come on let's perform the prayer together and seek the blessings of Mahadev " .

Ruhaan and sriya performed their Puja and took the blessings of Mahadev .

They came out from the temple and they clicked selfies with Mauritian people .

Sriya heard a song which similar to Indian song , ruhaan spoke " This is a bhojpuri song sweetheart . Mauritians love these songs " .

Sriya spoke " it feels like a Bhajan ruhaan ". Just then a maurtian girl told sriya to join in their dance , sriya was impressed by their moves and she danced with them copying their moves .