Chapter 12

Lee Know's POV:

"The thing you make me feel Han Jisung" I sigh after closing the door.

I finally leave my room after I hear my front door closing. I sat on the couch when my phone started ringing. Learning from my past mistakes I checked who it was.

Bangchan is calling...

I took a deep breath, getting ready to be yelled at and answered.
"I-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he said "Mate, I fucked up, like a big time, big, big time" I could hear the hysteria in his voice.

"Okay, calm down what happened?" I tried to sound calm. There were a few times when Chan needed my help, but he never sounded so terrified.

"I don't know, I was drunk and everything and it just happened... Ah fuck my life" he rumbled starting to get annoyed at himself.

"Okay, you're not getting anywhere what happened?" I finally asked. There isn't a better way than to be straightforward, delaying it will lead to more overthinking.

"I kissed I.N." he stated which led to a long silence. "Please, just say something" I was still processing it that's not something I expected at all. "Congrats I guess," I said jokingly.

"It isn't funny plus it wasn't anything big just a peck okay" he explained getting quieter as the sentence proceeded. "Alright, then it was nothing why are you panicking?"

"Cus you know, what will he think of me now?" there was a trace of sadness in his voice.

"Yes, yes, I know you know we know, but according to my knowledge of I.N," I said pushing my invisible glasses.

"I don't know," I said bluntly.

"Thanks, Lee Know you are a big help right now,"  he said sarcastically.

"I know I am awesome," I said with a sassy tone. "But truthfully you never know maybe he liked it," I teased the elder.

"Oh, fuck off" he mumbled.

"Okay, I decided..." He stated. "What?" that was sudden. "I'll ignore this and if possible avoid I.N. for a while til I am sure I won't pounce on him." Honestly, I think some of the cogs in his brain need a replacement. 

"Oh sureeee, go ahead when did that ever turn out well in a novel," I rolled my eyes.

"Lee Know life isn't a book maybe it will?" he stated.

"You sure?" I unconsciously looked at the wall in front of the couch. "But okay whatever you say."

"You don't sound convinced but anyway I need to hang up Han will come over soon," as he mentioned his name I stood up.

"Han is coming over to your place?" I questioned. "Yeah, I just said that, why are you asking," his voice is stretching out in confusion. 

"Oh, nothing just tell him I said Hi" I smiled while imagining a flustered squirrel boy's reaction.

"Okayyy, I need to go now byeee" and with that, he hung up.

I laid on my couch my eyelids feeling heavy, I guess the lack of sleep from last night is catching up to me. I gave in, I closed my eyes, and fell into the state of slumber.

2 hours later...

I woke up to the sound of my phone exploding with messages.

10 unread messages from Bangchan.

Why didn't you tell me that Han slept in your apartment

I trusted you

How could you do this to me