Chapter 8

Han's POV: 

It's been a few days since I last saw the silver hair. I not saying I was looking for him all the time.... but you know it's hard not to spot him. Not to mention no texts or anything. Back to the present though. I was coming back from work with Felix, unlike someone Hyunjin had been coming to the cafe almost every day, ordering the same thing with no luck of getting the blonde's number. 

"So when are you going to give him your number, he is pretty persistent?" I said while putting my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket.

"I don't know, actually probably when I feel like it," he said looking at the sky.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you your brother asked for my number," I said casually. The moment I said that Felix froze and had a surprised expression on his face.

"My brother as in Lee Minho, as in THE Lee Minho?" he said in shock. "Yes, him" I answered in confusion. 

"You don't get it, he was never interested in anyone, to him humans are bearable," he said completely serious. I fell silent.

He seemed sweet though

We continued to talk about random topics until we reached his apartment which was in the same building as mine just a different floor. 

After I went to my apartment, I changed put away my things, and went to write a new song to perform in the club. 

I took my guitar, trying to come up with a melody and the lyrics that could go with it. 

And soon hours passed and I was unaware of the time. I was about to finish when I heard someone knock on my door. 

I went to open the door I was already annoyed that I had to spot what I was doing.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I asked with a smile trying not to sound too upset. 

"Hello, I live a few doors away I was wondering if you could quiet down a little if it isn't a problem?" a familiar voice said. And after taking a closer look I noticed silver hair and glasses.

Lee fucking Minho

"Oh yeah sure Mr. Confident," I said jokingly. 

" Thanks, darling," he said with a smirk while leaning on my door frame. He wore something really simple, a black shirt and grey sweatpants, yet still managed to look amazing. 

Lee Knows outfit:

  I quickly glanced at the clock it was 4 in the morning

  I quickly glanced at the clock it was 4 in the morning. "Wait why are you still up?" I asked. 

  "I could ask you the same but to answer your question I was writing" he answered with the same expression on his face.

"Why do I have to answer a guy who after getting my number didn't text for days," I said while crossing my arms and holding eye contact. 

"Weird way to say that you expected my texts but I had a reason," he replied after which he stood up straight. 

"Anyways, sweet dreams darling see you soon," he said after which he left, not even waiting for me to reply to anything he said. 

I quickly closed the door my brain still processing the last few sentences as the heat spread across my face. Deciding not to think about it and forget I went to bed. 

Fuck you Minho 

After waking at, I don't even know when, don't blame me it's a weekend. I checked my phone and there I saw:

New messages from a Unknown number  

Good morning, Darling 

Slept well?

Would you like to save contact as
"Stranger from Hell"

Yes        No

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anddddd I am back finally finished this one TT

~Nyx~