Chapter 2

Lee Know's POV:

I removed my headphones and walked in, the place was surprisingly empty. I headed straight to the counter to place my order.  

I was greeted by a squirrel-like male with what seemed to be a brownie he was eating stuffed in his cheeks. 

Cute. Wait what!?

His eyes widened when he saw me and I just smiled at him. He turned around in a panic. After finishing his bite he was again facing me now smiling at me. 

"What can I get for you, Sir?" he asked, but for some reason, I hesitated to answer him even tho I don't drink anything else.

What the actual fuck, brain function.

"An iced Americano" I finally answered and he just nodded.

"Anything else, also here or to go?" he asked, but I kept my cool this time. 

"No and to go" I answered and took out my wallet. 

"Okayyyy, that will be 3 dollars," he said and looked at me with a smile. I gave him a 10$ bill "Keep the change" I smiled at him again. 

He looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "Thank you." he quickly said and went to make my drink. I put my headphones back on while I waited for him to finish. 

"Starboy" by The Weeknd was playing. 

A few minutes went by when I felt a slight touch on my shoulder as I was turned around my back facing the counter observing the space around me.

I turned around and saw the cute barista with my drink. I gave him a smile and took my drink, as I was about to leave Seungmin walked out from the back. 

"Oh hey, Minnie" I greeted him. 

"Oh hey, Hyung pulled an all-nighter again?" he greeted me back. "Unfortunately" I answered.

"So, what do you think? How's the coffee?" He asked walking to the other side of the counter.

"Actually pretty nice I like the atmosphere," I said as I took a sip of my coffee "And the coffee is great you really have an eye for people" I continued glancing at the boy who was now sitting and scrolling through his phone. He looked at me when I said the last part and quickly went back to looking at his phone when our eyes met. 

"Why do you sound so surprised," he said while rolling his eyes "And you know I take coffee really seriously so I choose Jisung without hesitation" he continued while looking at the blue-haired male. 

So his name is Jisung noted 

"Alright alright, good luck with your business" I waved him goodbye. "Yeah yeah just go already" he waved back. 

"Wow such great customer service," I said sarcastically to which he rolled his eyes again, earning a laugh from me and Jisung. I could see Seungmin threaten to hit Jisung as a joke which made me smile even more. 

I am definitely coming back again

While walking mindlessly and drinking my coffee I decided to go to the nearby park since I don't have anything to do since the deadline for the next chapter is two weeks from now. 

I changed my course and headed to the park, just listening to music and enjoying the scenery, freshly fallen leaves, and the smell of wet soil it was autumn.

Since it was early in the morning there was barely a soul, so I was alone with my thoughts which were mainly about a certain blue-haired boy.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Han's uniform is something like this.

Another chapter is done hope you enjoyed it ^^

~Nyx~