Chapter 3

Han's POV:

After I have survived Min's attack. The cafe was yet again empty, only to be expected this early in the morning. Not having anything to do I  took my notebook and sat in a chair behind the counter.

"I'm the drought, you're rain, I'm paper, you're a poem," I wrote down before I heard someone call my name. 

 The voice was coming from the kitchen seeing that I smile appeared on my face. I slam shut my notebook and rushed to the back. 

"YOOO FELIX, WHASS UP" I yelled while walking into the kitchen. There I saw a blonde freckled boy mixing some kind of batter while humming something.

"YOOO, I just cut the cheesecake, want a piece?" he said now looking at me with a big smile and pointing at the cheesecake that was on the worktop beside the fridge.

I swear I will go blind every time he smiles

I dramatically shut my eyes and looked away earning a laugh from the younger. Then my eyes drifted to the cheesecake. I quickly went to it after taking a plate almost hopping the whole time.

"GOD DYMN IT'S D*LICU*S," I said after taking a bite.

"Swallow before talking you squirrel," he said with a chuckle. 

After taking a few more bites I heard a ring from the bell that was attached to the door. I groaned as a sat up and placed the plate with the unfinished cake on the kitchen island and went to the front. 

There I saw my manager aka Seungmin talking to someone. He was probably already here when the customer came in seeing an unfinished cup of coffee next to the coffee grinder. I was about to leave when I heard an obnoxious laugh that sounded way too familiar. 

I turned around to see who it was but there was nobody besides the guy who Seungmin was talking to. I tilted my body to see his face.

It was Changbin-hyung?!

By the look on his face, he was flirting. I had two options walk away or mess with Changbin, the choice was obvious. 

"YOHH, DWEKKI" I yelled catching both their attention. Seungmin looked at me with confusion while Changbin just stared before smiling at me. 

"YOHHHHH" he yelled back and I went to the counter. He drifted his attention back to Seungmin.

"Sooo am I going to get your number princess," Changbin asked giving Min a smile to which he rolled his eyes but returned a smile.

Ohhh, he is planning something

"Hm...Maybe next time when you order something that's not a protein smoothy" he said while still giving him the same sly smile.

"Only if you take my order," he said while winking at him.

Damn, I am third wheeling

"Deal," Seungmin said with a smirk.

"Are you going to keep flirting or are going to take your drink you gym rat?" I asked with an eye roll.  Seungmin chuckled at the nickname and Changbin scoffed. He finally took his drink and was about to leave when he turned around.

"See you around princess" he waved Seungmin goodbye."No goodbye for me? Rude" I said jokingly to which he blew me a kiss and I just made a disgusted face to his actions. 

 After he left I turned to Seungmin with a smirk "I didn't know you were into muscle heads?" I asked. He just glared at me for a few seconds then said "The dumber the more fun to tease also you could have stared less at Lee Know."

"Stare at who?"I asked genuinely confused.

"The guy with silver hair that was here earlier," he explained.

"I didn't stare..." I said looking at the door hoping he won't say anything.

"Ye-" he was about to say something when Felix came from the kitchen and said, "What you guys talking about?" 

Felix, you are an angel.

"Someone I know flirted with the boss," I said with a smirk. Felix gasped and his eyes widened. "That's not the best part" I continued "Boss even flirted back," I said with a surprised tone. 

"Wow," Felix was at a loss for words. "I know I felt like a freaking third wheel," I said wiping nonexistent tears.

"Okay okay back to work," Seungmin said clapping his hands. "But there are no customers," I said looking around. "And I am waiting for brownies to bake," Felix added. 

"It will fill up soon and Felix you can wait in the kitchen," he said with a sigh "Now if you would excuse me I want to finish my coffee," with that he took his coffee and went to his office.

Felix went to the kitchen but shortly came back and gave me the plate with my unfinished cheesecake which I gladly finished. And just as Min said soon enough whole place was filled up. To put it simply it was hectic but nothing unexpected for a darn Monday, the worst day of the week. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun fact this is the longest chapter I have ever written. 

~Nyx~