Chapter 4

Lee Knows POV:

I didn't get out of my apartment for four days and wasn't planning to till Sunday when I got a notification. 

New message from Bangchan

What ya doing? 

Thinking about life.

So you're not busy, wanna meet at the cafe.

Can I say no?

Nourrrrr

Alr, see ya in an hour.

seen

I got up and went to take a quick shower contemplating my decision on going and coming to the conclusion that it was too late to cancel now. After staring at my closet for 10 minutes I decided on a black shirt with pants in the same color a denim jacket on top and a cross-body bag.

Lee Knows outfit:

I feed my cats and put on my converse. After locking my apartment I put on my headphones and went out.

When I arrived Bangchan was already waiting for me by the entrance scrolling through his phone. 

Wearing all black per usual only thing standing out is his blonde hair.

Bangchans outfit:  

"Oh hey Lee Know" he greeted me once he looked up. 

"Hey, hyung," I greeted back taking off my headphones. "So why did you want to meet me?" I continued.

"Do I need a reason to want to hang out?" he answered and I just looked at him the answer being obvious. "So I have news about the book," he said avoiding eye contact "but first let's get some coffee." I nodded in agreement. 

We walked in and I don't know what I was hoping for when my eyes trailed off to the counter. Anyway, we sat down by the table in the corner of the shop. I was about to ask Chan something when Jeongin came to our table. 

"So what can I get for you?" he asked with a smile that fully showed his dimples. My attention shifted towards the younger.

"An iced americano for me," I answered, looking at Chan, who was bluntly staring at I.N.

"And for me a triple-shot espresso," he said smiling back at Jeongin.

"Should I be concerned about how much caffeine you are taking in hyung?" he asked now with a worried look on his face.

"If you were working with him" Chan answered pointing at me "you would be drinking just as much as I do" to which I scoffed in disbelief. 

"Come on he can't be that bad?" the youngest said. "Yeah I am not that bad~," I said as I tilted my head looking at Chan.

"You wish," he said smiling at me "Okay since 3 shots of espresso are bad I will get a macchiato with two shots of espresso is that alright?" he asked now looking at I.N. who was smiling at him.

"Sure do hyung," he said and left.

"So what about the book?" I asked almost immediately after I.N. left. 

  His face instantly turned serious as he looked at me. "Long story short, they don't like it," he said still having the same expression. 

"What?" I blinked in disbelief. "Yeah, they said it was too scary and gruesome " he continued.

"Well it's not my problem they asked a horror writer to write a children's book," I said with a scoff. "The good news is they like the main character, not the design though," he said as his lips formed a line. 

"You informed Hyunjin about it?" I asked. "Of course and had to listen to him being dramatic over the phone," he said rolling his eyes.

Moments later Innie came with our drinks. "Here you go dear sirs, don't come here again," he said sarcastically as he served our drinks.

"Come sit with us for a while, you aren't busy right?" he asked. "Even if I was Seungmin can handle it I need a break anyways," I.N. said as he sat next to Chan.

Chan was taking a sip of his coffee when I asked "So, Innie who is that squirrel that works here?"

He was shocked while Chris was almost choking. "What he does look like a squirrel?" I asked again finally starting to drink my coffee.

The youngest cleared his throat before saying "He is Jisung, Han Jisung," he continued now with a confused expression. 

After almost dying Chan finally said "I didn't think I would still be alive to hear "The Lee Know" ask about someone," he added dramatically. "Please I was just curious not a big deal," I said with an eye roll. 

"But it is." he continued "You ignore almost everyone except your cats and people you are somehow close to." to which I.N. nodded in agreement.

"First of all I do not and second don't bring my cats into this" I denied. 

Chan only gave me an "Are you sure about that look?" and I rolled my eyes again. 

"Anyway any more information about him except his name?" I asked now averting my attention to the fox besides Chan. 

He only smirked and said, "Not giving you anything else, other stuff you need to figure out yourself." 

"Why?" I complained dramatically. " Simple it will be entertaining to watch and I live for the drama" he answered leaning back into his chair still with a smirk plastered on his face. 

I just laughed and continued to drink my drink.

Time to get to know a squirrel~ 

A smirk formed on my lips.

This will be fun...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mate, I need to stop procrastinating TT