Chapter 5

Hyunjin's POV:

"So... You're telling me... that I spent weeks designing and redesigning a character just to have to change it COMPLETELY," I said summarizing what Chan just said over the phone. 

"Yeah basically yes"  he confirmed in a monotone voice. "I'll console with Lee Know and then let you know what he changed in the design, so think of this as a really short break," he continued.

"Gee thanks," I said sarcastically mentally rolling my eyes. 

"Always" he happily said and hung up.

I threw my phone at my bed, letting my body fall as well. After a few moments, I turn to see a pile of canvases some finished, some half-finished and some completely blank. In the corner is an easel surrounded by paint cans and tubes. On it is a freshly finished painting from this morning. Enhailing I felt the scent of paint and varnish enter my lungs.

I decided to change my painting clothes putting on a pair of white pants and a black shirt, tying up half of my red hair, and putting a white cap over it. 

Hyunjins outfit:

I put my phone, headphones, and sketchbook in my bag before putting on my shoes and going out with no destination in mind

Ironically I ended up in front of a cafe. Funny isn't it? 

I.N. greeted me, and after ordering an Iced Americano I went to a table in a corner close to a window. Took out my sketchbook and started drawing random stuff covering a page with black ink.

After a while, Innie brought my drink I paid for it and smiled at him before he left. Before continuing I put on my headphones, shuffling my playlist and turning off the world around me. 

15 minutes...

turned into 30...

30 minutes turned into 45...

and 45 into an hour...

Many people came and the others left some stayed for a while before leaving as well. Pages were filled with sketches and potential paintings.

I was just drawing a typical rose when I heard a chair across from me pull out and a deep voice say "The flower of love huh? It's beautiful." 

I know that I as an artist idealize beauty, yet when I looked up the person across me was something I couldn't imagine even if I tried yet draw. My skills would put his looks to shame. Smile that shines like a sun, yet his cheeks hold the stars that couldn't fit in his eyes, but his voice is as deep as the ocean as if everything in the universe came together to create him.

I snapped out of my trance finally giving a response "Yes they are my favorite and thank you," my lips formed a smile. He hummed in response before saying "I am only telling the truth, my name's Felix by the way" 

"Nice to meet you then Felix, I'm Hyunjin" he nodded. 

"Okay, this will be random but do you like desserts?" the blonde asked.

"Yeah, anything with chocolate why?" a questioned. 

"Since I work here want me to recommend you something?"  he responded.

"Hm... sure," I agreed with a smile. "Alright, I recommend two things my brownies and my number," he said with a proud smile.

He looks like a sunshine

"Ohh, I am interested in the second thing, but the owner of the number interests me more" I responded with a smirk. His eyes widened in shock.

The sun turned into a cat. It's possible I guess

"Okay wait a second," he whispered before running off somewhere. He returned with a plate of brownies, but before putting the plate down he placed a piece of paper underneath it. "It's on the house" he winked at me before leaving the cafe. 

Adorable 

Okay, I see why he was so confident in his brownies they are amazing to put it simply. After finishing them I looked at the paper which read:

Better luck next time. To try again, order brownies ;) 

XOXO Lix

I smirked reading the note. I put it on the drawing of the rose before packing up my stuff.

Well played Felix well played

I waved I.N. goodbye before leaving. Who would've thought a blondie could make my day better huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Three chapters in two days I am proud of myself hehe