11

FEW DAYS LATER 

jungkook woke up due to clattering to pots in the kitchen. he got up & went to check & saw tae standing near the stove , stirring a pot with a laddle. 
"taehyung, what r u doing ?" jk said while rubbing his swollen sleepy eyes, tae smiled brightly at him & replied " I was making some porridge "."why r u doing this ? u could've woken me up & I would've done it ". "jungkook, u're already letting me live with u for free, I don't want to be leaching off u or be a burden on u ,so this is the bare minimum." he smiled again . "stop saying so ! I'm just helping a friend in need ! it's not called being a burden or leaching !!!" jk whined . tae just nodded & served the breakfast.  "go & get ready or u'll be late for your work" . 

jk left for his work & tae left to find a new job . he walked to & fro on the streets, entering every shop , every restaurant asking for a job but was rejected. he was already demotivated yet he kept on searching . it was already evening by now , tae lost hope & was returning home when a lady stopped him . she was a well-dressed in a comparatively expensive fabric ,yet it was not rare, she must from a well-to-do family , assumed tae  . the lady spoke " hello good sir...I saw u wandering on the streets , going from place to place ,looking distressed ,may I ask you what's bothering you so much & offer a helping hand ?" "umm..." "u can tell me " "so I lost my recent job & I'm looking for another one but am unable to find one, is there any way that u have a job to offer me ? i'm ready to do anything !" "oh good lord ! u just spoke to the right person ! me & my husband owns a bakery just down the street. we really needed a extra pair of hands to stand at the counter, to keep all the records of the sales . so r u willing to do it ? we'll pay 2 pounds more than minimum wage " " YES ! I'm more than willing to do that job ! thank u ! so from when shall I start from ?" "how about tomorrow 7:30 am ?" " great ! see u tomorrow then " tae shook the lady's hand & hopped back home .When he reached home he saw that jk wasn't home yet ,so he decided to cook the dinner .

SOME TIME LATER 

tae was playing his violin when he heard the door unlock , it was jk ! "welcome home!" tae jumped " jk smiled looking at him  "how was ur day ? what'd u do all day ?" "it was great ! i went out & I found a job that pays well !" "that's really great !" " i made dinner , u should freshen up & then we'll eat together"

THE NEXT DAY

taehyung was very excited for his new job so he left the house without having breakfast , which only made jk  worried sick for him . tae was doing great job at the bakery . the lady was quite impressed at him . she paid him a little extra out of appreciation & pity . It made tae really happy. he told jk about it & jk was happy for him . 

in this period jk's little crush turned into a mild obsession . he always looked upon tae , helped him wherever possible & needed , supported him through ups & downs . jk was making great efforts...& they weren't unnoticed by tae, even they started liking jk in a way that he probably shouldn't. at this point both of them were deeply inlove with each other but neither of them realized & simply kept shrugging off the feeling . at the end of the day it was something that wasn't meant to be...or was it ?

IF U LIKED THE STORY THEN LEMME ME KNOW IN COMMENTS , AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THE STORY & FOLLOW ME FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES.

Byeeeeeeee ! Love u all <333