7.

Tae was lost in his own thoughts when suddenly someone barged in the front door...it was his father

"YOU BLOODY LIAR !!"

"W-hat happened ,father?"

"You said your prof. Was out of town, right ?"

"Well he is "

"Oh...then I guess I met hid doppelganger "

"W-what ?!"

"I met your prof. Omw back home...& guess what he told me ? That you failed your exam...so where did u hid the marksheet"

Tae quietly pulled out the marksheet from behind the pillow & handed it to his father.

"U lied to me "

"I-I'm sor-" he was cut off when a hard slap landed on his cheek

"U did a mistake & I'll punish you for it "

He went to the bedroom & bought a thick leather belt

"Father what are yo-"

His father started beating him with the belt mercilessly . Tae was bleeding & was badly bruised . He was whinning in pain but nobody seemed to hear him.

His father finally stopped
"You know what will fix you ?"

He took his violin
"this " He smashed it on the floor

"No ! My violin! " Tae ran towards the shattered pieces of his violin picking them up ,trying to put them together

His father again went in the room & bought the present Mr.jeon gave to Tae. He opened the main door threw the present out the door . He holded Tae's hand harshly & dragged him out the door .

"Forget you ever had a family , you disgrace !" He closed the door .
Tae was a crying mess . He banged on the door screaming for his father to take him in but it all was useless.
He sat down on the floor , his face buried in between his knees, crying.

He felt like everything is over when suddenly a hand tapped his shoulder.

"Taehyung! R u ok ? What happened?! " Kook asked in concern after he saw his bruises

Tae tried to build up a sentence but failed & just started crying even louder

"Taehyung say something!  Lemme just take you inside first"

"N-n-no !"

"Why ?"

"H-he disowned me " he somehow managed to speak

Jk understood the situation & helped Tae get up "let's go to my place ". They were leaving when Tae stopped & picked up the present his father threw out & followed jk.

When they reached at jk's place , jk helped Tae to sit down.

"Let me help with the wounds"
He bought the first aid kit & started treating his wounds

"I'll bring you some clothes & bring you some dinner , k ?"

Tae just nodded while staring at the ground.

Jk gave Tae his shirt & bought him some dinner.

"Eat it ... u'll feel better"
Tae listened & half heartedly started eating it.

When he was done eating jk
Picked up the plate & did the dishes. When He came back to living room  He saw tae sleeping on the sofa. He went closer & knelt down beside him.

"You're so pretty...so perfect...it looks like God took lots of efforts in making you" he smiled to himself.