10.

FEW DAYS PASSED

Jk spent all his time looking for tae...he went from streets to streets to find tae but was unsuccessful.

Jk contacted mrs.kim about the  matter but was left disappointed with her answer. They decided to report it to police but even They said they couldn't help them because of the note missing person left behind.

finally jk gave up on his mission of searching for tae as it was nearly impossible to find him. He still had hope somewhere deep inside him. He would often look for tae when he could, But always was left Disappointed.

FEW MONTHS LATER

Jk was returning home from his meeting at oxford . It was dark & late. The cold was brutal . Even thick coats were of no help . The thought of how taehyung is surviving The cold suddenly struck his mind.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he saw a ruckus going on in a small restaurant nearby. He went inside to see what was happening. It looked like few customers were harassing the waiter there. They were screaming at him .

" yah ! Don't you have common sense ?! Is this how you serve food ?! It's all cold ! You should give it to us for free !"
"Sorry sir I-I can't "
The man started yelling.
"Who is the owner of this place ? I want to meet you...NOW !"
A man in his 50s ran outside . They all had some conversation that jk was unable to hear, but he figured it out that the owner was apologizing to those customers. Later he started yelling again
"KIM TAEHYUNG!  YOU'RE FIRED ! DON'T SHOW ME UR FACE AGAIN !"

Kim taehyung?  Was he hearing it right ? Kim taehyung?  The one he'd been looking for ?!

Jk felt so happy he was about to approach him but tae ran out crying. Jk followed him .

"Kim taehyung!  Wait ! Taehyung !"

Tae heard the familiar voice & stopped , he turned around to see jk standing there

"M-mr.jeon ?"
"Taehyung ! Where were you ? I searched for you everywhere . I was getting worried about you "
"H-how did you-"
"I just did , ok ? Now tell me where do you live?"
"In the back of this restaurant"
"What ?! Thats horrible!  Let's go to my place. You can stay there as long as you want . It won't be a trouble for me . "
"B-but Mr.jeon..."
"Let's go, c'mon "
Tae nodded & followed jk home.

When they got there jk bought tae some hot chocolate , as it was freezing outside. Tae drank it & thanked Mr.jeon

Both of them were sitting on the couch when tae spoke
"Mr.jeon..."
"Yes ?"
"How do you always come save me  at the lowest points of my life...better question why do you do it ?"
"You look very lonely , misunderstood, neglected...I know the hardships that you went through . I know how it feels to have no one by your side . I just try to keep reminding you that there's someone who understands you, someone who you can rely on ,someone who'll protect you...I see you as more than a student..."

"Like as a friend ?"
"More than that..."
"Bestfriend? "
"Y-yea...you can say that "
"I see you as a Bestfriend too Mr.jeon...you're really nice...you helped me everytime you could , you appreciated me with all your heart...I really really really appreciate it & I'm very pleased that you think so " Tae shined his boxy smile...jk smiled back at tae.

"Umm...Mr.jeon...now that we both think of each other as friends can I call you by your name ? Like we're of same age...so...so can I ?"
"Ofc you can...it would be better for us if we're informal with each other"
"That's what I thought! "

IF U LIKED THE STORY THEN LEMME ME KNOW IN COMMENTS , AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THE STORY & FOLLOW ME FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES.

Byeeeeeeee ! Love u all