4.

Tae stopped playing his violin when he saw Mr.jeon listening to it. He noticed that by now it was like their Daily routine to do so...it was weird.

"Hello Mr.jeon "

"Oh, Hello taehyung..."

"You didn't slept ?"

"No...how can I ? My student's future is on risk...I can't sleep in peace in such conditions..."

"Oh...no need to do that for me..."

"Why so ? "

"I've accepted my fate...I can never be a great student like all those you teach in your university " he smiled sadly

"But you're still my student...I'm still your teacher & I would work hard with you till you succeed" he smiled at him sweetly

Taehyung just smiled back "I think I'll go inside now...I'm kind of sleepy"

"Sure...see u at 10 then "

"Yea"

Tae went inside & kept his violin on his desk...staring at it blankly while holding his father's letter. Even before he realized tears were starting to form in his Eyes, slowly the rolled down on his cheeks , he wiped them but new one replaced it in a moment.

"I'm sorry father....I really am...I'm not the son you wanted...sorry to disappoint you" he said to himself

Soon he cried himself to sleep.

TIME SKIP !!
7:40 pm
At jk's place

"Mr. Jeon...is this right ?"

"Yes ! Finally you got it !"

" Finally !! Are we done ? Can I go home ? "

"Yea we're done...you can come at same time tomorrow "

"But what about your uni ?"

"Don't worry about it...I took a leave till ur exam"

"But-"

"What but ? I did it so I can have a little break & so I can tutor you better "he cutted Tae off

"Oh OK, if you say so...I shall leave now...I even have to cook some dinner"

"Wait! I already cooked the dinner...why don't you eat with me ?"

"When did you made dinner ?"

"It's a book Taehyung...midi(me) writes nonsense sometimes...We've to bare with it..Oh wait ! Did I just broke the 4th wall ? "

"Umm...yea"

"Oh my bad...let's just pretend that never happened okay ?"

"Okay 👌🏼"

"So would you like to have dinner with me ?"

"Sure...if I'm not being bothersome"

"Ofc you aren't ! Sit here at the dining table I'll serve you "

TIME SKIP (cuz I say so)
ABOUT 1 MONTH LATER

Taehyung came back home, his exam was finally over . His exam went better than ever , thanks to Mr.jeon. He hopped to Mr.jeon's place , he knew he would be home .

He knocked on the door. Mr.jeon opened the door & smiled at taehyung's sight .

"Mr.jeon ! Mr.jeon ! My exam went really well ! Thank you ! You helped a lot !"

"That's so gre-"

He was cut off by taehyung hugging him, he was caught off guard. Somehow his heart was beating like crazy & his blood was rushing up to his cheeks ,he felt tickles in his stomach like a million butterflies were fluttering in there. What was happening with him ?

Taehyung realized what he just did & broke the hug

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to "

"No no , it's alright, I understand "

They both laughed awkwardly

"I'll get going now, I just had to inform you about my exam "

Tae bid his goodbye & left.

Jungkook closed the door & sat on the floor ,while his back was facing the door.

"What just happened ? Why did his hug felt so comforting ? Am I...Inlove with him ? No no no no ,I'm making stuff up ! H-how can I be inlove with him ? He's a boy & I'm a boy as well...2 boys can't be inlove...c-can they ?" He spoke to himself

On the other hand taehyung was embarrassed by his action. He was lost in those thoughts when he reached home just to see his father sitting on the couch infornt of him .

"F-father ?"

"Hello my son !"

" What are you doing here ?"

"Why ? I Can't visit my own son's house ?"

"No not like that but Why didn't you informed me "

"I thought it would be a pleasant surprise "

"Oh..."

"Aren't you happy to see me ?"

"I'm but- forget it...what bought you here ?"

"Your school & your marriage! "

"School & marriage ? "

"Yes ! I know you must've did great in your exams, as you're finally done with your school I want you to get married to daughter of my business partner & soon take over my company "

"W-what ?"

"Yea I've arranged a meeting for you both tonight & I want you to be present there"

"But I can't"

"Why ?"

"I-I've somewhere I have to be tonight "

"I see & I'm sure it won't be as important as the meeting "

"It is !"

"It can't be , you're going to the meet her & marry her , end of the discussion "

"Fine !" He said heavy heartedly

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment & follow if you like the story & I'll publish the next part soon

Byeeee <3