9.

AT TAE'S PARENT'S HOUSE

jk reached the given address & saw a huge mansion , he fixed his clothes & walked inside . he rung the bell on the entrance. a maid opened the door.

"yes?"
"is mrs.kim home ?"
"yes she is...& who are you ?"
"um...I-I'm taehyung's tutor...i wanted to talk to mrs.kim about something very important...may I meet her ?"
"Oh...come in " 
jk waked in "you can wait on the couch...i'll call mrs.kim" the maid went inside & in a few moments she came out with a well-dressed lady , she must be mrs.kim.

"oh hello young sir...i see that you're my son's tutor...i guess it must be very urgent that you travelled this far to meet me."
"actually yes ma'am , i had to ask you whether you have any idea where your son maybe ?"
"wdym by that sir ?"
"so you don't know about it , do you ?"
"know about what? explain yourself please , i don't understand what you mean ." 
jk explained everything to mrs.kim & she was too stunned to speak
"you're telling the truth ?"
"yes ma'am "
"how could he do that to his own son !? that animal !"
"ma'am, do you have any idea where he maybe ?"
"i'm so sorry mr...?"
"mr.jeon...jeon jungkook"
"yea, i'm so sorry mr.jeon. i've no idea where he is or maybe..."
"do you know anyone who may know about his whereabouts ?"
"yea...i this his bestfriend , kim bo-ra  may know "
"where does she live ? can you gimme her address or contact no. so i can contact her ?"
"yea..." she scribbled something on a paper lying on the table nearby "here" 
"thanks a lot ma'am " he got up to leave
"but why aren't you reporting to police ?"
"many reasons...he's an adult , they would most likely not care about it & apart from that it'll ruin your families reputation...i don't want that "
"i understand...if you need any help just ask me...i'll help you in every possible way , son"
"thank you ma'am" 

jk left the house & opened the little piece of paper mrs.kim gave him. there was a number written & just below it was a address.
"this place is not very away from here...i think I can walk there , it'll save some money "

jk started to walk to the given address.

2 HOURS LATER

JK was standing outside of  a small cozy looking house. he was panting due to all of walking , the place was lot further than he thought . he went ahead & rung the door bell . A girl around his age opened the door.
"do you know where kim taehyung is ?"
"excuse me ? who r u ?"
"answer me lady"
"i don't know where he is "
"did he visited you in last few hours ?"
"yes he did ?"
"really ? what did he say ?"
" he asked me for a little money & told me he'll return it later ."
"thats it ?"
"no , he also asked me which are the most crowded streets & squares in london "
"which are they ?"
"90 queen street , 45 crescent street, golden square , woolwich square are some of the crowded places that i recall but there are lot more than those "
"okay thank you , you were a great help "

jk left without saying another word. so now he knew that he may be able to find tae at crowded places. he was 1 step closer to finding tae .

it was getting dark now , jk decided to go  home & continue his search the next day .

If you liked the story don't forget to vote , comment & follow & stay tuned for the next part!

byeeeee :3