3.

The sun rose & jk woke up to the sound of that same melody. He smiled to himself & went to his balcony . He was mesmerized.

He thought to himself "the notes, the rhythm, the song , the time & the person playing it...all of it are perf-...the person ? Why is that person looking so perfect to me ? It's like I'm looking at the definition of perfection...wait wtf Am I thinking,  he's a man not a woman, how can I think such a thing about him ?! I'm going insane!"

He snapped out of his thoughts & realized He was late for his uni , he quickly got dressed up & sprinted to the uni.

[ TIME SKIP CUZ WHY NOT 😌]

It was around 7:55 pm jk just returned from his work. He wanted to get out of those formal clothes but tae was coming at his place for tuitions in few mins, so he just threw his bag in his bedroom & waited patient on his comfy sofa.

Tae came rushing to his place .

"My apologies Mr.jeon...I completely forgot about the tuitions today" tae panted

"It's okay Mr.....taehyung? "

"You can call me taehyung, it's alright "

"Okay great...come take a seat here , we'll start now without wasting a min."

"Okay"

Tae jumped & sat on the armchair beside jk , he took out his books from his bag & place them on the coffee table Infront of them .

"So we're learning physics today "

"Yea"

"So let's start from newton's laws , can you tell me all 3 of the laws ?"

"Umm...the first newt-...no the law of first ne-...no no the newton's first law states that... If a universe...-"

"Can u atlest tell me who was newton & what's his most popular discovery ?"

"Newton is that apple on the head guy,he discovered how apple falls down from the tree " Tae smiled proudly at his answer

Jk was very disappointed & knew he has to do lots of work on this guy so he can atlest pass

"So ig we'll start from the very beginning then, so lemme start with newton's first law...so this is a ball...if I kept it on the table & then just left it like that without disturbing then the ball can stay in the same position for ages , the inability to move is called inertia & newton's first law revolves around it"

"Ohhh..."

[TIME SKIP CUZ IK U GUYS DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS SHIT ]

It was around 1 : 15 am , jk simply refused to give up on taehyung. Taehyung was now tired & sleepy but jk was still as fresh as ever

"Are we done Mr.jeon ?"

"No, you're going nowhere till we complete the syllabus of physics "

"But it's already past midnight...I want to sleep"

"Kim taehyung...we both are going nowhere till we're done with ur physics syllabus. Only 3 chapters are left...we'll be done by 5 am , then you can go home "

"5 AM ?!"

"Yea, I don't have uni tomorrow & according to me ur uni is closed so you all students get time to study for ur finals...am I right? "

"Y-yes"

"So we both have nowhere we have to be..there's no issue in sitting here"

Tae just sighed , he knew there was no other option as his exam was only a week away & he hasn't even opened his books

[TIME SKIP FOR NO REASON]

"I EXPLAINED IT TO U 5 TIMES ! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS THIS ?!"

"I-I am sorry..." tae said between sobs

" I'll explain you for the last time Now! "

"O-ok"

[TIME SKIP FOR NO REASON PT2]

It was around 7 am tae was finally done with physics but he still had many subjects to complete & he now knew that even tho Mr.jeon was a great teacher he was equally strict & that trustfrated him

"I'll take my leave now"

"Yea sure...I'll see you at 10 am then"

"10 ?!"

"Yea...any problem ?"

"N-no"

Tae sprinted out of jk's house & went to his the first thing he did after going home was take his violin & rushing to his balcony, he started playing it like there was no tomorrow & jk never once missed listening to tae's morning violin...it brought him peace.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment & follow if you like the story & I'll publish the next part soon

Byeeee <3