Chapter Eighteen

No expense was too costly when it came to making me look my best. I would only wear the collar my mistress would put on me, so I would enter the graduation ceremony completely nude. It was a thrilling but also nerve-wracking and necessary part of the act.

I was bathed in a bath house by the hands of my new slaves, and fragrant oils were massaged into my skin. Flowers were wreathed into my bouncing brown ringlets, and a light bit of makeup was applied to my eyes to enhance their beauty.

Dahlia oversaw every part of this process. She frequently allowed me to hold her when I got too nervous, and gave me a soft pumping in the bath. "Don't forget me," she breathed in my ear. Her hand was ruthlessly pumping in and out of me, rhythmic and true.

"I never will!" I gasped back, cumming hard into her hand.

I was dried and powdered down and walked via a chain lightly laid around my neck to a dark room, where I was made to kneel on a pillow. Dahlia stood here with me for a moment, cradling my face as I looked up to her.

"My sweet Rowan," she said. "I have trained you well. You know what you should and should not do to make your mistress happy. Please go forth and make me proud. I want you to show off how well I trained you. I want other dominants to see how exquisite you are, and come to the Auction looking for someone for me to train again." She cupped my face and leaned in to kiss me. "In time, your ceremony begins. You shall kneel here in contrition for however long it is decided for. You will enter into the next room blameless, sinless, an empty slate, a perfect and willing Auction creation. Are you ready for this, dear Rowan?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you want this, my Rowan?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Do you accept this, oh Rowan?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"With these three assents, I release you from my tutelage and care, and into the arms of your waiting mistress and owner." Dahlia leaned down and placed a kiss upon my forehead. "From now on, the skin you shall live to touch belongs to your mistress. Go forth, sweet love, and be everything I have taught you to be."

Dahlia stood, and smiled. She turned and left, and suddenly, I was very, very alone. The door shut behind her, and I was left in the dark.