Chapter Twelve

Violet was a gentle soul. I met her while Dahlia was pumping me rather passionately. She came into the room, humming softly, smilng. She wore only a collar and a curious dress that ended just below her bustline, so that her rather round and swollen breasts bounced free. She crawled up into the bed and propped up pillows, getting comfortable.

She waited patiently whilst Dahlia removed her hand. My pleasure, which had been close to the peak, was left wanting. I gasped, looking back at my Trainer.

"What? Did you think you would get an orgasm every time?" Dahlia smacked my rear. "It's Violet's time with you now."

I looked curiously at this gently smiling Trainer, who asked Dahlia for a u-shaped toy. "Any time you nurse, we want you to begin associating it with pleasure," said Violet, in a kindly voice. "I want you plugged up with a toy during this time. No exceptions, is that clear?"

I nodded.

She opened her arms. "Come here, love." When I crawled to her, she pulled me into her arms and took the toy from Dahlia. Dahlia disappeared after that, and I was left with this new person who I had to learn to trust very quickly.

"When I'm with you, no matter what, your mouth should be at my breast. You are not permitted to speak. If I hear you speak, I will report it to Dahlia, and Dahlia will mete out your mistress's punishments." She stroked my face with tenderness. "Our time should be about bonding and learning to give in. Submission is your lesson. Now. Come."

Her nipple was fat and milky, and I shuddered in pleasure. I latched on almost immediately, and Violet gasped happily. "Good girl," she crooned, and I felt the pressure of the toy enter me. I opened my legs and gave her more room to maneuver. "You're excited for this toy, aren't you?"

I nodded against her breast, and she chuckled. She held me tightly. "We will nurse for several hours, and at no time should this toy leave you. Associating this time with pleasure is important."

Violet's milk was delicious. It wasn't as good as the milk my mistress provided, but it was very close. I wondered if she had been sampled and chosen specifically for me. I wish I could ask, but I was not to speak at all.

Violet put my hand on her free nipple, and I held it possessively. I sighed. I sank into this gentle time, and bucked my hips rhythmically against the toy pushed fully within me.