Chapter Four

After supper was cleared, I watched Dahlia pick out a toy from a dresser drawer. She directed me to undress, and I did so, laying my robe across a chair.

"No, hang it up. Do not be sloppy before your mistress."

I obeyed immediately.

"Now into bed." Dahlia watched me climb into the large bed, which seemed to dwarf me. "I shall return. You are not to touch yourself in any way when you are alone. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Dahlia exited, and I was left alone. I was unsure and uncertain. What was my first night going to be like? The toy she had picked was moderate, nothing that gave me cause for alarm. Of course, though, this was training. There were sizes to work up to.

It did not take long for Dahlia to return. She had changed into a nightgown that exposed her breasts, which were full and rosy and beautiful. She came to the edge of the bed. "When you see me wearing this gown, it is permission for you to play with my breasts. Tug, pull, suckle, my breasts are for you to take your own pleasure in. Your mistress requests that you begin nursing as soon as possible."

I nodded. Dahlia got into bed next to me, and once we were under the covers, I found her to be surprisingly tender and affectionate. She pulled me to her, rubbing my back, and crooned to me. "Start by exploring, Rowan."

I was curious. I tucked my head in against Dahlia's shoulder, and reached out to cup and cradle her breasts. It was the first time I had ever touched someone, and my heart was pounding.

"It's okay," Dahlia murmured. "You're doing wonderfully."

I tugged and played with her nipples, and I soon discovered that I did not want to let go. I moved a little so I could lean in and take one of her nipples in my mouth. I had to suckle. I desperately needed it.

I could feel Dahlia moving, but I didn't pay much attention—until she pushed the toy, slick and cool, against my opening. When she slid the toy into me I cried out around her nipple in ecstasy.

"Good girl," said Dahlia encouragingly.

I moved my hips rhythmically to her motions, thrusting in against every pump in and out. I loved this relentless, merciless fucking, and I even pulled free from Dahlia's breast to beg her not to stop. "Please don't stop, don't stop ma'am!"

Dahlia gave a warm chuckle and I felt a kiss planted on the top of my head. "Sweet girl, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk."

She did. She pumped me without mercy. She allowed me to orgasm and I came hard, bucking my hips against her hand, my cries wild and happy.

"Every night we train like this," Dahlia told me softly as I sleepily played with her breasts.

"I can live with that, ma'am," I replied in a happy sigh.