Chapter Two

Wordlessly, I did as I was told. I stripped down to nothing, feeling my face burn with embarrassment. I wasn't accustomed to baring myself to a stranger. But this was no stranger. I knew innately well that the flower-named slaves were Trainers. Dahlia was my Trainer, and my body belonged to her, as she was an extension of my mistress.

My mistress personally selected the Trainer she wanted to mold me with. She had many flower names to choose from, but she wanted Dahlia in particular. I wondered what it was about her that intrigued my mistress so.

Dahlia walked around me, looking me up and down. She had me hold my arms out and stand with my legs spread. Her hands smoothed across my wingspan and across my shoulders, around my collar bones, and back to my shoulder blades. She was learning me. Learning where my body curved and where it angled, learning the swells of my breasts and my stomach and rear. She touched me everywhere. No inch of me was left untouched, and when she was through, she ordered me to bend over the bed.

I did this silently, and she came over to me. She spread my cheeks, and when I made a surprised noise, she made a soft soothing sound. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," she told me. She blew a cool breath along my sensitive areas, and she drew her fingertips along my opening, parting my lower lips. She slid two fingertips into me, and I gasped,

"Steady now," said Dahlia. "I'm learning your body. This is very important. It's for your own good." She was pumping her fingers into me, and I could feel gentle fingertips settling on a spot inside of me that yanked pleasure from me with a shuddering moan.

"You're doing a fine job," Dahlia encouraged. I could feel her other hand move upwards to cup my clit and massage it in loving circles. "Keep making those lovely sounds. Your mistress will adore them."

Encouraged, I gave a gutteral groan, and brushed my hips back a bit.

"I can see you already know to show eagerness. This can both help you and hurt you, depending on the mood of your mistress. You will have to learn to read her."

I nodded into the bed. Dahlia kept going, pushing me further and further towards orgasm, and without warning, I came quite happily. Dahlia pumped me a few more times as my body spasmed from pleasure.

Then, she pulled her hands away. "Get up."

I shuddered, feeling my juices sliding down my inner thighs.

She pulled a large cushion from below the bed. Pointed to it. "Kneel."

I kneeled, feeling my face flushing hot. Her tone sounded sharp.

"What did you do that you should not have? You may speak."

"I...don't know." My mind was still numb from ecstasy and my body was shivering with effort.

Dahlia raised her brows. "I will leave you to ponder the answer." She pulled out of the bedside table a small incense burner and a fragrant stick. "Kneel for an incense stick's time and when I return, you had better have an answer, or there will be consequences."