Chapter Seven

I gasped. The toy was brushing against that sweet inner spot perfectly, and I could not help but groan and ride the toy to a blisteringly lovely orgasm. My body shuddered with pleasure and my inner walls clenched the toy, pulsating. The toy was unyielding and I couldn't stop myself from continuing to grind against it.

The slave still left in my room smiled at me. "I shall truly enjoy serving you," she said softly. "I'm sorry I had to report you earlier."

"You are not," I hissed through gutteral groans of pleasure. "You enjoyed every minute of it."

"Guilty," she giggled. "I'll be watching you closely. For your own good."

"Don't think I won't respond in kind," I told her viciously, gasping for breath.

"Oh? How so?" She asked flirtatiously.

"Why—unnnh!—would I tell—ahhhh!—you?" I was close, so close. I grabbed my nipples and tugged them into tight peaks, grinding against the toy over and over. I chased that orgasm and it found me, ripping throughout me like a fire.

The slave smiled. "You're so beautiful when you cum."

I was a flushing hot, disheveled mess. "Fuck you."

"Hopefully! My name is Serena, by the way."

"I'll call you what I please and right now it's You."

"You'll remember my name soon enough, Rowan" she said, and for the first time, I did not hear a bubbly tone.

I looked at her, curling into myself. "I don't want you to call me by my name."

"What should I call you by?"

"I am your mistress, correct?"

"No, your mistress is our mistress."

"But you were bought for the express purpose of serving me."

"That's correct."

"Then get over here and serve me, if you want to call me by my name, and you ever want to hear your own name again."

Looking smug, Serena bounced over to me, walked behind the chair and reached around to fondle my breasts.

Her touch was soft and tender, but merciless was her playing. She made me arch my back and her kisses on my neck made me shudder with desire. She reached a hand down between my breasts, down my belly, and paused at the swollen button of my clit. She massaged here and led me to a third orgasm, the power of which was a strength I had never felt before.

Dahlia came in just as soon as the last wave of pleasure went through me. Serena backed away and bobbed a curtsy to her superior.

Dahlia came over to help me up. She was smiling. "I am proud of you, Rowan. You learned how to use your slave appropriately while you were in punishment. That is a worthy skill." She turned to Serena. "You. Get a bath ready, and don't let anyone hear Rowan's name pass your lips again."