chapter 8

–violet–

Stirring awake I found myself wrapped in warmth. Despite the pounding headache and It was strangely comforting and I couldn't help but snuggle further into the warm body that encompassed me as I lay there half lucid in my bed.

The strong arms encircling me pulled me flush against the body against my back and I could faintly feel warm breath fan across the side of my neck.

"I could get used to this..." a husky voice whispered close to my ear.

Confused, I cracked my eyes open and was greeted by the sight of Ace's dimly illuminated room.

A hand moved up my side to grasp one of my breasts as Ace's mouth came down onto my shoulder to kiss at my skin.

A whiney moan escaped me as I tried to move but there wasn't much space left on the bed and he was holding me flush against his body.

"Why are you trying to escape me now? You were just rubbing up against me a moment ago." He chuckled.

I could faintly feel his growing erection against my bum as he continued to massage my breast.

"That's because you were warm..." I croaked out tiredly. "And I have a headache."

He hummed against my shoulder before trailing his lips just under my ear. "I know what can help with that headache of yours."

His other hand moved between my legs and I gasped as he started rubbing circles on my clit. My attempt to squeeze my legs closed was all but blocked by him as he hooked his legs around mine.

"A-ace?" I whined questioningly, still only half lucid because of my pulsing migraine.

"shhh... I'm just helping you with your head problem." He whispered before nipping at my neck.

I squirmed in his hold and reached back with my free arm –because the other one was trapped under me– to grab at the back of his head.

As soon as my fingers came in contact with his hair I held on tight and he slipped his fingers into my opening. "nhhg!" I thrusted my hips forward as he fingered me and palmed my sensitive bud of nerves at the same time.

I was already breathlessly panting as he sped up, swirling his fingers all around inside my slick core.

"Just imagine waking up like this every morning, In my bed. wouldn't It be wonderful?" He whispered.

All I could muster in response was a throaty groan as he slipped his fingers out briefly to rub hard circles across my clit.

"I'd make sure to change it up every once in a while of course... sometimes I'll finger you Senseless, or you might wake up to my tongue between your pretty lips as I devour you. And other times you may just wake up with my cock buried deep inside you–" he whispered in my ear.

Before I knew it he had his shaft pressing against my opening as he continued to rub my bundle of nerves even faster. I gasped and arched my back as the knot forming in my lower belly quickly grew tighter and tighter.

I arched my back gasping and clinging to anything I could grab hold of as he buried himself inside me. "A-ace!"

"Almost there darling, come on." He beckoned while relentlessly teasing me.

Not even a moment later I was unraveling in his arms with a breathy moan I'm sure half the ship could hear.

Ace grunted and buried his face in my neck while continuing to palm my clit and draw out my orgasm. "there you go..."

I panted as I slowly came down from cloud nine and my muscles relaxed as the tension washed away.

"Feeling better?" He teased.