chapter 7

–violet–

"Y-you want me to...tie you up?"

"You asked to be in control so yes. Unless you would rather I snap in the middle of our passionate lovemaking and flip you over to rutt like a horny dog...it's the best I can offer you, darling. I'm not a very patient man and tend to go all out."

My face flushed red as my eyes moved around the room. 'What was I even supposed to use?'

"Here sweetheart, I'll make it easy for you." He gently moved me so he could reach his belt and unclasp it. Pulling it free he held it out in front of me.

"Hold out Your arms...wrists together hands closed." He ordered.

"W-What?" He smiled at me amused by my confusion.

"don't worry, I'm just simply showing you how to bind someone's wrists and tie a proper knot. Trust me a flimsy knot ain't gonna hold me down for long. I promise I'll untie you right after." He reassured me.

Hesitantly I held out my arms just like he said and he started wrapping his belt around my wrists in a curious way.

"Make sure it's tight." He pulled the strap practically locking my wrists Together. "Or else your prisoner might just slip free."

He tugged on my bindings suddenly and I squeaked as it forced me close enough to where our faces were inches apart. He smiled and brought his free hand up to caress my cheek and brushed his thumb over my lips.

I gulped and tried to lean in for a kiss. As soon as our lips met I closed my eyes and melted into a slow kiss that made me dizzy. For once he was the first to pull away and as I met his eyes I could see that same dark look in them that he usually got when he was either angry or aroused.

"Your turn darling..." With a quick and simple pull, he managed to completely Undo the belt around my wrists, freeing my hands in seconds. He handed me the leather strap and I eyed it as he put his arms above his head and on the bedpost.

"Now just do what I showed you but make sure to tie it so I'm secured to the post as well."

Crawling forward I leaned over Ace and mimicked the way he bound my hands together with the belt on his own wrists.

He hummed as I worked on the straps and when I briefly glanced down I noted how he was staring at my cleavage right in front of his face. By reaching over him I had practically put myself in a position to where my chest was right in front of him.

I finished the knot and his eyes moved up to me. "Tighter." Giving him a questioning look he nodded to the bindings. "Make them tighter, or else I'll escape. Don't worry about hurting me, I like a little bite."

Doing as he said I tightened it even further. It looked almost too tight and quite uncomfortable but Ace didn't make any complaints as he watched me pull away.

As I looked him over he arched a brow. "Well, darling?"

"I-I've never done this before," I spoke admitted. Now that I had gotten this far, I was a bit lost as to what to do next. Last time Ace was the one in charge he knew what to do and what felt good. I was merely along for the ride.

He nearly laughed as I sat there like a confused puppy. "Of course, you haven't done this– I'm the one who had you first remember?"

I looked away embarrassed, now he was just making fun of me.

His laughter died down to a chuckle as he shifted his legs slightly. "Alright then, how about I help you get started? Then once you're ready you can do whatever you please."