Chapter 148(Part 1)

She had to. Or else she knew the trouble Leila would be."Alright."
That was until an idea she had never had before suddenly popped in mind."Alright."

***********

In the evening........

"Someone's looking handsome."Vail came in."The immortal women will drool over you."

That made him smirk.

"So will Leila be present?"

"She has to."He replied."This will be the last time I'll be seeing her."

Those words felt like knife to his heart. Why was life so unfair to him?

"Zenith, you'll have to be at the grand hall in some minutes."July interrupted."Your would be highness."He teased.

"July. Can you do a favour for me?"

"Anything for our future king of course."

"Go to the physical realm and bring your sisters here."He said.

"You mean.....but isn't that forbidden?No human is to witness such an auspicious occasion."

"I know what I'm doing. Vail will take you to their house."

"My girl will be present too."

"Astha right?"

"Of course."
Vail replied until Zenith stared at his blushed expression.

"Then what are we waiting for. Let's move."

And with that they disappeared.

****************

"Kayla are you sure this will work?"Leila whispered looking worried."If mom finds out, we're dead.

"Just keep quiet! This will work."She replied."It has to."

From the storage room, Kayla and Leila each took a cotton doll as tall as their respective heights and made their way to Kayla's room.

From there, Kayla placed hers on her bed facing sideways,away from the direction of the door and used the blanket to cover it in such a way it would look like as though she was the one sleeping on it.

"See. Now mom will not know about this."She smirked proudly.

"You didn't made it lie down flat?"

"Yeah. Mom knows I don't sleep with my face staring at the ceiling."She told her."I'm not you Leila."

"I knew that."She lied and Kayla knew it.

"Okay let's move...."

***********
Leila's room ......

"Good now I'm done."

"So....this is how you sleep? With all these pillows beside you?"

"Of course....."
Leila replied as she adjusted its hair in such a way that it would cover almost half of its face.

"We're done."Leila told herself."Then we should wait."

**************

"Zenith."Leinali barged in."You're not yet done?"

She said and noticed his appearance.

His long dark raven hair was longer and shinier than ever and that matched how smooth and fair his skin looked like.

His red royal outfit with many designs complimented the lace that hanged from his shoulders with its end in his hands.

He was in fact glowing, shining and sparkling with valour and that made Leinali smile.

"How about we wonder around."

"No Leinali."He said and walked to the window."I know the systems of Getra and this realm and it doesn't only take that. Ruling a whole realm requires a lot of wisdom, tactics, energy and a positive attitude. I will be crowned in a few hours to come and when I do,I will give in my all to make make sure Getra and this realm are in peace."He said."That was what my mother did."

"I know Zenith."Leinali replied."And when you're indecisive,I'll be there to stand by your side and help you."

With that he turned to her.

"I'm blessed to have a wise aunt like you."

"No Zenith."Leinali smiled."I am blessed that I have a nephew like you despite the things that had occured to this realm and kingdom."

"So let's make Getra make you its ruler."