Chapter 135(Part 1)

"Ezra will come for you. When he turns into a typical demon,he won't be the same again and Ariana is his only sister and he doesn't want to hurt her. If he turns into a demon,he might harm her and everyone in Getra and he might bring his anger on us Kayla especially you. "

She would not let that happen. No not this girl but a part of her wanted to forgive him but that nightmare she encountered was the issue. She remembering that only made her heart worse.

"It might be possible that things worse might happen and Edgar's friends might use that as a great opportunity. You....if you don't want to forgive Ezra I understand but at least think of mom before coming to a final decision."

Without saying anything much, Leila headed upstairs."Think this through Kayla. I care about you a lot that's why I'm mentioning your name. Please think this through."

********

Kayla sat alone eating her share of the food. She felt a bit lonely but she didn't care.

"Mom? Won't you eat?"
But there was no response.

"Leila ? How about you? Won't you eat yours?"

"I'm full."Leila shouted from her room.

************
"I'm full."Leila shouted from her room.

After sometime, Leila came from the bathroom all dressed up for bed. She laid down and all she did was to stare at the ceiling.

"Kayla.... When?"
She said and closed her eyes.

********

Kayla headed to her room and also got herself dressed up. She did not feel quite sleepy since she was the only person awake.

She felt a bit hot after the shower she had.
Out of anger she removed the pyjamas and wore one of her most revealing night dress.
Then she threw herself on the bed.

"Much better."She said and smiled as she embraced the coziness of the bedsheet.

At least she thought that would make her sleep earlier.

She was just not feeling sleepy. So she took her phone and decided to watch some late night movies.

52 minutes later.....

"How romantic."She said and was about to turn off her phone when she suddenly felt both hot and cold and that did not make her comfortable at all.

She slowly stood up and took her blanket to cover herself when she felt someone pass behind her  and then beside her and the bedsheet she was holding suddenly fell on the ground.

"Who is there?"She said out of panic."Or what....is there?"

But there was no response.

She quickly took her bedsheet and jumped on the bed and covered her whole body.
She could hear her heart beating in her chest.

'Or I'm having the late night movie nightmare ' She said in mind.

Suddenly the cold air stopped blowing and she paid rapid attention to verify whether it was over.

After paying too much attention she finally gave up and closed her eyes.

Who knew there was more to come.....

******