Chapter 143(Part 1)

Oh Kayla...."
With that she knelt down sobbing in tears.

With a bit of sympathy within, Kayla quickly knelt down and hugged her."Shh...."She said stroking Leila's hair."It's alright. You just have to stay firm. Forwards ever backwards never."

**********

Ezra all alone in his palace lied down not believing that he would never see his love again. He regretted not having the ample time to explore her face,her body and all that was hers. How he wanted her so badly but she always refused when he always gets to his climax.

"Ezra!"Ariana barged in."Finally it's good to be home."

He just nodded and smiled faintly but his sister could see he wasn't who he used to be.

"It's Kayla again."

"Ariana. What do I do about it? I almost killed her the first time I had met her and Isosceles brought those memories back."He said."Kayla does not want to see me nor even think of forgiving me.

"You....why?"She said shockingly and that made her anger rise against him."You shouldn't have done that. What if you turn into a complete demon then? Will you leave me alone? What was wrong with you? No wonder she doesn't want to be with a demon like you."

She went too far and that really depressed Ezra.

"How can I live without her?"He asked faintly with tears in his eyes."How can a demon;a vampire like me live with a human? Tell me!!"He shouted startling her.

"I....I don't know about that."She replied."But it's possible but it won't be long. Or else there will be imbalance of nature. Just like how it happened when Zenith's dad was present."Concerned for her older brother she gently sat beside him."I'm sorry for all of this Ezra. Perhaps you've gone to say a final good bye."

"Yes."

That cheered up her mood and it made Ezra look at her suspiciously."Maybe it won't be. Zenith's going to be crowned overall ruler of Getra and I'm sure Leila will be there. She will not just come alone, Kayla will be with her."She told him."You can then see her for the last until........."

"Until what?"

"Until...."She turned away looking disappointed."Until Zenith seals the passage way between Getra and the physical realm."

"What!?"

"Gladly he will be crowned tomorrow on the day of the dragon's red moon."She said."Where all the abilities possessed by immortals will eventually grow stronger. Especially those from the draconian tribe. I mean Zenith."

"Be in your best Ezra for tomorrow will be the last day you and I will see Kayla nor any other human you see."

Without saying anything, Ariana stood up and as she was about to reach a few steps to the door,"Make sure you don't make Kayla angry. You will have to use that time to plead with her."She looked at him.
"You must do whatever it takes to get her back."