Chapter 130(Part 1)

"Wow"Susan cried. "My girls performed beautifully."

She said and gave a wonderful applause for them.
After their remarkable performance,the curtains let go and everyone had in mind that the celebration had come to an end. That was until.........

"Ladies and gentlemen."Kai said."This is not the end but the beginning.......of a whole new era........"

And the lights turned off and everyone remained seated.

Drummers started drumming rhythm to rhythm and then the audience started to become impatient.

At long last,the singing of an African tune begun and the lights were on.
Together the performers all came on stage and sang and danced together.

Now the audience were out of the world hearing the song. Even Zenith nodded his head to the tune.

As Leila danced and sang,her eyes fell on Zenith. She smiled at him and continued with what she was doing.

But Ezra,placed a frown on his face. Though his agreement with Kayla was the tiniest reason for him to put that expression but seeing his girl with another guy,Kai,was too much for him.

So he decided to go to the grand floor when Zenith stopped him.

"Do not go and cause a tantrum over there."He said."By the way,why do you have that look on your face?"

That was when he processed everything in mind."Is it because if this? Relax. It's just a performance nothing else."

"No Zenith. You don't understand."

"Then make me."

"Kayla and I ......"He paused and sighed."We had an argument and she doesn't want to see me again."

"And what would that be?"Zenith asked.

"It's....it's because of me."Ezra replied feeling guilty. He turned and looked at Kayla who was busily enjoying herself."I once tried to kill her one night and that was the first time I had met her. She saw me through the window and I entered into her room and threatened her to keep that as a secret but she decided to reveal what she had seen. So I bit her and thought they would kill her so when I noticed she was still alive,that proved that she would be part of me so I erased that memory."

"What!"

"If not for Isosceles...."He clenched his fist."If she hadn't brought back that memory.....She wouldn't have known."

"But you shouldn't......"

"But she would have told everyone about us."

Zenith knew Ezra had a point.

"You should give her some time. If she doesn't forgive you,then...."

"Then what?"Ezra asked."I'll not be the same again right?"

"This is too hard to forgive. Especially now that you had almost killed her."Zenith said."But you must try and make her see your mistake . At least that would help. If she still doesn't,then her plan to get revenge will torture and burden you and that would completely change you."

"What will that do to me?"

"You will try to fight that anger of hers within you and that anger will release your inner self."Zenith replied and sighed."You will completely become a demon."