Chapter 136(Part 1)

******

25 minutes later.....

The cold air rushed into her room and took off the bedsheet and she was just looking gorgeous lying down.

"Whatever you do Kayla,you are mine"He said and rested beside her caressing her."And I will not be a demon because of you."

And with that,he kissed her and that made Kayla woke up. She hit him trying to push him aside but he was too strong. He was holding her too tightly.
An immortal of course.

After all efforts,she broke the kiss and gave him a nasty slap.

"So you were behind all that and what do you think you are doing?"She whispered angrily and sat down.

He held her and stared into her eyes."You will not be with that mortal. You are just doing all this to test my patience."

"Please.....I don't have time for that."

"Just shut up!"He silenced her."This tactics of yours will not work on me mortal."

"I need to sleep."Kayla said trying to pull herself from him."Leave me alone."

"I'm not leaving until I earn your forgiveness."He assured her of that and positioned her well.

"Or else....what? You will become a demon and get me eh? No."She told him."Go to that triangle of yours and let me be. When I'm cool,I will forgive you"

'.and that will take so.... long.' She said in mind.

"You are sick Kayla. I can't wait. We all know how you are. You are so stubborn to your family and me."

"Ezra. I don't want to disturb you so please let me be."She said."What do you want from me?"

"I want you Kayla."he said."I want every part of you."

"What?"

She became speechless upon hearing that. It was somehow uneasy her to process what was going on. The words were just not coming out.

"No. No Ezra. Not me."She said until she noticed his eye color suddenly changing.
His dark silvery eyes slowly turned into a dark reddish one.

"Ezra stop it."She said in panic."Get off me. You are scaring me."

She finally kicked his manhood and that really triggered him. Without wasting much time she stood up.

"Just leave."She warned him panting."Leave my room."

"You...."He angrily said and walked straight to her."Kayla don't test my patience."

"I thought you came here for forgiveness and all I see is you and that....eyes of yours. If you don't leave I will scream."

That made him scoff."Try. As long as I'm here no one outside will ever hear your voice."

"Mom!!! Leila!!!!" Kayla shouted but it was just not working. He was right.

"Either we go the easy way or the hard way. I might not convince you but I will force you. It's my life you are playing with."

"Ezra!"

"That guy is not the right person for you."

"Ugh. So you are here to scare me,make me forgive you and to separate Kai and I."She told him."Look Ezra you don't have the right to decide on my life."

"Yes I have."He said and pushed her on the bed.