012 -Starting over

Left on my own to get some time into figuring out my lefts from my rights. However, I think Akali leaving me for the moment is because she needs the time to take in what she heard, and I mean consider every single word.

I've been all over this workstation.

Opened every single little track and watched the work that was put into it. I am grasping at feint traces of memories... as if the music alone is putting it together. The nostalgia that I can't quite place is kicking me in the gut like a horse.

Time ticked past, I didn't even notice the amount of time I spent just exploring the work that I did. The line that I drew is still there but there is no point in ignoring the fact that the person I am trying so hard to kill, is in some weird way, me.

My phone rings and I instantly pick it up, "(Y/N)."

"It's Will. Need me to pick you up?"

"I'll call you when."

"Don't overwork yourself now that you've gotten there, don't need you sliding back into your old habits just yet," he chuckles. "How's work treating you so far? Everyone helping you out?"

I nod slowly, "Yeah." I glance at the screen, "How close were we?"

"Everyone in that house was a brother to you, but then again you kept things from people you didn't feel like they needed to know. But even then they'd fight for you and I know you'd have fought for them if you had to."

Is that why he was depressed? Because he let his friends down? Or because he felt like he let them down?

"Can I ask something?"

"Go ahead."

"Was I depressed?"

"Where's this coming from?"

I lift my shoulders into a shrug, "People have been pretty careful with breaking their news, like walking on eggshells."

"I'll tell you right now that you've always been smiles, good vibes, and even better company when it counted. But then again that's like saying someone is crying because they are sad when we know you can cry for a lot of reasons. To put it this way, if was depressed, he chose to not share that and that's the problem with a lot of people in that regard. The fact they fight their war silently."

And they die silently.

"Yeah. Maybe they are just careful to make sure they don't give me a headache, huh?" I chuckle.

"We can only hope that it won't," he chuckles. "Catch you later."

"See ya."

I cut the call, and as I get out of my seat someone else steps into the room while knocking on the door. "Hope I am not bothering you," the last of the four finally introduces herself. "Kai'Sa."

I greet her with a smile, "Hey, not at all

I greet her with a smile, "Hey, not at all." I gesture at the setup, "Was about to finish up with this and probably move around to see if you girls wanted to discuss anything."