Chapter 19

Katie's POV A Month Later

Oliver, Felicity, Barry, and I all climbed aboard the private jet and collapsed in our seats.

Diggle slid Max's cage in a safe corner, "Enjoy your vacation!" Diggle left walking back into the hangar.

I grabbed Oliver's hand as the plane took off.

"Are you okay?!" Oliver whispered into my ear leaning so close it felt like he was kissing it.

I swallowed hard, "No. I'm not the biggest fan of airplanes. I like boats."

"Last time I was on a boat I was stranded on an island for five years." Oliver answered squeezing my hand gently.

"Never mind then." I gulped and rested my head against the wall of the plane.

"Once we get high enough there's a room in the back..." Oliver whispered resting his head on mine.

Across the isle Barry and Felicity were leaning close and whispering to each other.

I smiled, "Okay..." I closed my eyes and let my fears be pushed away by Oliver.

30 Min Later

"Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. We have reached 30,000 feet and you may move freely about the cabin." The captain announced through the intercom.

I immediately stood up and went to the back of the plane where the room was. Oliver shut the door behind me and stood leaning against it as I stared at the bed.

"C'mere you!" Oliver exclaimed and turned me around wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks for coming with me..." I mumbled into his chest.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me gently. I carefully ran my hands through his hair deepening the kiss. He turned me around and pinned me against the wall, his warm body against mine. His hands crept up my shirt gripping my back. I giggled and began to unbutton his shirt. He picked me up, resting me on his waist and walked over to the bed.

4 Hours Later

"Ladies and gentlemen we are beginning are descent into Vieques. Please fasten your seat belts!" The captain announced.

Oliver and I crawled out of bed, got dressed, and sat in the chairs. I buckled myself in and leaned against Oliver. Max whimpered and shrunk against the back of the cage. Oliver squeezed my hand as I looked at Barry who was breathing heavily trying not to panic.

"What's the matter big bro? Don't like planes either?" I asked closing my eyes not looking at anybody.

"I prefer running." He chuckled and went back to not panicking.

The plane landed and finally skidded to a halt.

"Thank God..." I whispered and stood up.

I unlocked the cage for Max and he took off towards the entrance of the hangar. I grabbed my bag and began walking down the plane steps into the hangar.

"It's hot here." Oliver stated wiping his sweaty forehead.

"That's not the only thing." I whispered.

Oliver apparently heard me and started running after me.

This was going to be great.