Chapter 6

Katie's POV

Oliver, Sarah, and I took our positions inside the building. Sarah was covering the exit hiding in the shadows, Oliver and I were taking our positions on the high ground for a good angle. Roy was outside making sure the trucks didn't escape.

"You like Italian Katie?" I heard Roy ask through the piece.

"I love Italian." I replied. "Seriously Roy. Focus."

"Meet me at Olive Garden tonight after this blows over." He murmured.

"Roy if you ask her out Barry will kill you." Oliver butted in.

"Quiet!" Sarah yelled through the piece. "I hear them."

A large box truck came in through the garage and two men jumped off the back opening the hatch. A few men came in through the other side of the building carrying guns.

"You have what we asked?" The lead guy stepped forward his face coming into the light.

I gasped, "That's Cole James. I thought he was in the drug business."

"You have the money?" The guy asked jumping down from the truck.

Cole dropped two duffel bags in front of the men.

"I'm making my move." I said.

I aimed an arrow and fired it at the man from the truck in the leg. I jumped from my position and started attacking the men. Oliver and Sarah joined me knocking out the men. Finally I came face to face with Cole James.

I aimed an arrow at his heart, "You bring drugs into Central City?! Then you bring guns into Starling City?!"

"Stand down!" Oliver demanded. "You can't kill him! It's not right!"

"What's not right is bringing guns and drugs into the two biggest cities of the state!" I yelled.

"Stand down!" Sarah demanded.

I gripped the bow tighter prepared to fire.

Oliver stepped in front his face hard but filled with sympathy behind the green mask. "Hey. It's okay...just relax."

Roy came in and fired an arrow at Cole's legs releasing the rope that wraps it around him.

"Just calm down Katie." Oliver grabbed my shoulders whispering to me gently.

"Guys get out of there. Captain Lance will be there soon. Can't be seen." Felicity explained in the earpiece.

I lowered my bow and gave a small smile to Roy and Oliver. I followed them out and hopped on my motorcycle. We sped back to the club to change into my jeans and shirt.

"Ready?" Roy asked as we walked up the stairs. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I've been after Cole James for a little while. Major drug dealer and now apparently guns. I'm just glad we finally got him." I answered.

"Hey you wanna ride with me?" Roy offered climbing on his motorcycle.

I smiled and climbed on behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. I leaned on his back and closed my eyes enjoying the wind.

"Hey we're here." Roy murmured as we got off the motorcycle.

I held his hand as we walked inside and sat at a table.

"Roy can I ask you something?" I asked.