Chapter 5

Katie's POV

I walked down the stairs into the hideout to see Oliver doing some weird pull ups.

"If we're going to be doing pull ups all day I'll just leave." I said leaning on a table.

"Give me a sec." He said.

A few seconds later Oliver jumped down and walked over to me.

"Let's test your accuracy." He held up three tennis balls in his hand. "Hit the wall."

I gave him a look, "Really?"

He nodded and tossed the tennis balls in the air. I aimed and fired hitting all of them. They hit the wall with three dark blue arrows sticking out of them. He tossed more and more and I shot them all.

I heard someone coming down the stairs so I turned aiming an arrow at the person's chest. It was a boy about eighteen years old with short brown hair and wore a red hoodie.

Oliver stepped in front of me holding his hands out, "Whoa. It's just Roy. He's part of my crusade."

I lowered my bow and stuck my hand out, "Sorry about that Roy. I'm Katie. From Central City."

Author's Note: Sorry guys. Quick note. Thea and Roy are not together. They don't even know each other. Takes place after Season 2. Thea never left and the company is owned by Ray Palmer from Season 3 but he was kind enough to let what's left of the Queen family to live in the house. Oh and Sarah is still in Starling City.

"It's cool. So why are you here?" Roy asked crossing his arms and sat back in a chair.

"Oliver was keeping tabs on me and showed up when I got shot in the leg. He took me back to my hideout and my friends helped me. He swore to my brother to train and protect me." I replied fiddling with my bow.

"Who's your brother?" He asked.

"Barry Allen." I answered.

"Isn't your Dad the one that killed your mother?" Roy raised an eyebrow.

I nanchalantly notched an arrow, "Shut it or I'll put an arrow in you. He didn't kill our mother."

"Right sorry." He apologized.

Felicity came down the stairs, "I was just by the precinct and Captain Lance said they're trying to catch a dealer. The guy is trying to get military graded guns into Starling City. It's going down tonight."

"Let's go." I said. "Can I borrow some of your arrows? I don't want to drive back to Central City just to get some arrows."

Oliver stepped closer so he was inches from my face, "No killing okay. I made a promise. I'm not killing anymore. And neither should you."

"You're right. I'm sixteen and my number's way too high." I replied looking down at my feet.

He shoved some arrows at me, "It'll be okay. Come on. Roy suit up."

I grabbed my bow and followed Oliver to the garage of the old factory. I climbed on my motorcycle and tapped in on my earpiece.

"What's the address?" I asked.

"Corner of 5th and Wood." She answered. "Go get 'em kid."