Chapter 9 - Blake's Story

Start from the beginning

Sun: Okay, if we're gonna be honest, that's kind of intimidating.

Sun nervously smiled.

The door then opened, revealing another female cat faunus. She looked like Blake, but of course, much older and with different appearances of how she wore. Her ears perked up and her eyes went wide.

???: Blake

The woman asked, her voice warm and humble.

Blake: Hi, mom.

Blake replied.

Blake's mom gave Blake a huge hug in return.

???: My baby girl.

Blake's mother smiled as she hugged Blake tighter. Blake smiled and hugged her mother back soon after.

???: Mrs. Belladonna, who's at the door?

Another voice asked. This voice was quite kind and bravery. Another person appeared next to Blake's mother, revealing a female wolf faunus with fluffy light black hair with wolf ears on top of her head and emerald green eyes.

???: Hi, can we help you with-

She looked completely shocked as her eyes laid upon Blake, while being hugged by her mother.

???: Oh my god...you're back...?

Blake: Hi. It's been a while, Kari.

The girl, Kari was moved to tears as she joined in a hug and she couldn't help but cry out of joy.

Kari: Oh, thank god you're okay...you and Sora have been both gone for so long, we didn't even think you would ever come back home! I'm so happy!

Blake and her mother both wrapped her arms around Kari, making a group of three, hugging each other.

Kari: Wait, if you're back, then...does that mean my brother is back too...?

She asked Blake with a bit of hope. Blake made a facial expression of sadness and doesn't know how to explain to her friend about what happened to her brother after what Rave told her about Sora and what really happened to him before they met.

Blake: Well, Kari...

???: Kali, Kari, who is it?

Another voice asked. This voice was quite tough and commanding but also the voice this time is actually a man.

Kari turned her head and said.

Kari: Mr. Belladonna! It's Blake! She has finally come home!

The man appeared and he was quite tall, having black hair and a black beard. He almost didn't believe what Kari said but soon saw Blake with his own eyes; his expression changed when his eyes went wide as well when he saw her at the door by his wife and Kari's side. Blake gave a smile to her father. Her father smiled back at her, just as happy as his wife was to see their daughter again.

Once everything had to settled when they came inside, they had proceeded into the dining area, where they had rested from their travels. Blake filled them in on what she was doing since she's been away from home. They knew she was in Vale. And Blake finally told them about Sora and what really happened to him, including that he's no longer with them. They were shocked and upset to hear some of the stories of course, mostly Kari who found out about what really happened to her older brother and her only family she had left, of course she's upset and so does Blake's parents, but they still they were just glad to see Blake back home.

Kari had been pouring them some tea, as Blake's parents; Kali and Ghira both took it all in.

Kali: We were all horrified when we heard the news.