Paw Patrol: Mystery on the Barkingburg Express Part 2

Start from the beginning

Ryder: Mason, can you show us?

Mason: Sure!

(scene changes to the group where the statues previously were)

Princess of Barkingburg: (shocked) My word!

Sweetie: (upset) What happened to my statue? It was so pretty, like myself!

Ryder: This is quite the mystery, but the pups and I will find the missing statues princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: Please do, I believe they are priceless due to their gemstones!

(Ryder rushes off to find the pups)

Katie: (realizes) Mason, I didn't see you, Mirage, Melody, Sandy, or Clover entering the sleeping area?

Mason: Actually... all five of us slept in the seats in the passenger car area!

Katie: Oh, okay! I was just curious?

Mason: (nods understandingly)

(scene changes to Ryder with all eight Paw Patrol pups lined up)

Chase: Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir!

Everest: Except we don't have our gear?

Tracker: Maybe Mirage or Melody could help?

Ryder: Good idea Tracker!

(scene flips to the pups in uniform)

Skye: (to Melody who is beside Ryder) Thanks for sending us to the Lookout for our gear Melody!

Melody: No problem Skye!

Chase: Now we're ready for action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Pups, the gemstone statues are missing!

Pups: (surprised) What!?

Ryder: Mason explained and we checked it out!

Everest: We have to find them!

Tracker: Si! They are priceless!

Marshall: What could've happened to them?

Ryder: Pups, we're all needed for this mission to find the statues!

Pups: We're on it!

Skye: How did someone take a statue of the princess, it should've been too heavy?

Ryder: I'm not sure, but someone managed to do it!

(scene changes to Mason by himself in the storage room where the statues where)

Mason: (feels around until finding a duplicate of the Miniaturizer) How'd this get in here, I don't remember taking it out of my satchel? Unless someone else did it? (remembers) I better find that can of invisible spray too! Also, better tell the Paw Patrol!

(scene changes to Ryder, Skye, and Chase arriving to check it out)

Chase: So you found this here Mason?

Mason: Now sure how it got here, but I didn't put it here!

Skye: Well someone could've used it to shrink the statues to move them!

Chase: You could be onto something Skye! (looks at Mason) Anything else we should know?

Gasket: (enters the room) (notices the Paw Patrol) Oops! Forgot to look before entering!

Ryder, Skye, and Chase: Gasket!

Gasket: I didn't take anything! Mason can vouch for at least half of it!