Paw Patrol: Mystery on the Barkingburg Express Part 1

Start from the beginning

Mayor Humdinger: One of which I have!

Mason: You should find a pet sitter, unless you plan to bring a kitten with you?

Mayor Humdinger: I'll check with Hummy Mummy!

(scene changes to montage of Mason giving train tickets to Katie, Cali, Carlos, Tracker, Jake, and Everest)

Mason: (with one ticket left) Wonder who I should give this last train ticket to?

(an extending arm with a metallic paw takes the thirteen ticket from Mason)

Mason: (surprised) What!?

(an odd looking grayish husky with odd looking legs races off with the ticket before using back legs to bounce while the front legs extend to keep going)

Mason: Hey! You could've just asked nicely? (to self) Hm? That husky kinda reminds me of Gasket, but with tool-like legs, a mostly shaved tail, and pieces from both ears missing?

(scene changes to the train station with quite a crowd)

Ryder: (surprised) Katie, Carlos, Jake, you all are riding too?

Katie: You too Ryder?

Ryder: Me and the pups were invited to join!

Jake: Mason gave me and Everest tickets!

Carlos: Me and Tracker too!

Katie: Same for me and Cali!

Mason: I was kinda bored so I got several extra!

Melody, Mirage, Sandy, and Clover: We wanted to join too!

Mason: They would be why I got four extra! Also some husky familiar yet unknown husky stole the last ticket!

Rocky: Do you mean Gasket?

Mason: Not her exactly, but this one kinda reminded me of her! But I couldn't see the face, but this one had extendable-arm-like front legs and possibly springs for back legs! Also missing pieces from both ears!

Ryder: Whoa!

Skye: Ouch!

Mason: Also a mostly shaved tail except for the tip!

Pups: Whoa!

(a cloaked pup blends in with the crowd)

Mayor Goodway: (walks over with Chickaletta) It's great to have you join us Paw Patrol!

Princess of Barkingburg: Indeed!

Earl of Barkingburg: Indeed! It's nice to have you all join us!

Mayor Humdinger: Make way, important mayor coming through!

Mayor Goodway: Mayor Humdinger, what are you doing here!?

Mayor Humdinger: I made a trade with Mason for a train ticket!

Mayor Goodway: Mason!

Mason: I am allowed to make trades, besides I got a solid gold top hat while he got a train ticket!

Mayor Goodway: (looks at Mayor Humdinger) You had a solid gold top hat?

Mason: I used the Hand of Midas to turn a top hat that he didn't want into solid gold in exchange for the ticket!

Katie: Very interesting!

Mayor Goodway: I've got my eye on you Mayor Humdinger!

Skye: (to pups teammates) He's not the only troublemaker! (secretly points at Sweetie who is beside the Princess of Barkingburg)