Bonus

Violet

"Mommy!"

Before I know it a small five year old body jumps onto me and jolts me from my sleep. I peer one eye open to see who it is and smile at my baby girl, "Hi Azzy."

"Hi mommy." She grins showing me her front missing tooth. She moves her small body to be laying directly on top of mine as her elbows go onto my chest.

I wrap my arms around her loving the way all my children fit in my arms. Every opportunity I get I'll be hugging one of my kids. "Where's your dad?" I hum running a hand over her soft hair.

"He went to the store." She giggles putting a hand over her mouth.

"Did your brother and sister go with him?" I ask clearing her face of any hair. I absentmindedly start to braid her hair that has already been detangled. Aless probably woke them up earlier for breakfast. I on the other hand was trying to sleep in since I had a twelve hour shift yesterday.

"Yup. Rosie said she wanted to buy something so she went and Sage was cranky when he woke up." I laugh pulling her small body closer to mine.

"I bet he was." Sage gets cranky in the mornings, that little boy loves his sleep, he's like his mommy in that way. "Why didn't you go with, baby?"

"Because I missed you!" She leans up and kisses my cheek. "I fell asleep early and didn't see you when you came home, sorry mommy."

"It's okay, my sweet girl." I smile putting my hands under her shirt to scratch her back. "I gave everyone a kiss and went to bed, you didn't miss much."

"Even daddy?" She snickers, "you kissed him?"

"Yes." I roll my eyes playfully, "I kissed daddy."

She hides her face in my neck letting out a fit of giggles. Her and Rosalyn think it's the funniest thing when I kiss Aless.

"Did daddy feed the cats and dogs?"

"Yes," she looks up at me with a confused expression, "Why do Ginger and Milo eat less food than Coco and Chewbarka?"

If you couldn't tell Dante named one of the dogs.

"Well, Ginger and Milo are little cats but Coco and Chewy are very big dogs." Aless and I tried making the girls call the dog chewy but their uncle Dante won't allow it. He insists on having the kids call her Chewbarka.

"Did you hear that?" I gasp hearing the front door shut. "Daddy's here!"

Azalea squeals and hops off of me. She rushes out to the door and down the stairs.

I chuckle when I hear the laughter and baby babbling coming from downstairs.

I quickly freshen up in the bathroom yearning to have all my children and my husband in my arms.

"I hear her." Giggles spill from both girls the closer I get to the kitchen.

"I see her!" I hear one of the girls whisper shout.

I peek my head around the corner and can't help but gasp at the sight. Each of my babies hold a rose, Aless holds a bouquet.

A white cake with little hearts sits on the counter with a few boxes of chocolates and some balloons. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

The girls run to me and crash into my legs while Sage walks on wobbly legs. "Thank you so much!" I grin crouching down to pick Sage up in my arms. I hug the girls with my other and give all of them a bunch of kisses.

"We also wrote you letters!" Rosalyn grins showing me her identical missing tooth. Two pink notes are pushed into my chest, "read them!"

"Let's see..." I stand up with my baby boy in my arms and move over to the counter.