Prologue

[Prologue]
[Third Person]

"JUSTIN get up." A sweet voice called as a knocked rung out from the door.

The voice caused Justin to slowly stir in his sleep before he finally sat up. He slowly slide off his bed, before stretching his hands above his head.

A yawn left his mouth as he walked towards his door. He open the door and was met by the gentle smile of his mother.

"Get ready. It's your first day back to school and you can't be late."

"Alright." Justin said while yawing before walking past his mom and into the bathroom across the hall.

"I'll be down in 20." And then he closed the bathroom door and walked towards the huge open shower.

Justin turned the water on, adjusting the temperature to his liking before he started to take off his clothes. After he was done, he stepped into the warm shower and just let the water run down his body.

The warm feeling slowly soothe Justin body, his tense muscles slowly becoming less tense.

***

Justin had finally gotten out of the shower 20 minutes later. He walked into his room and towards his walk in closet.

Justin didn't really know what he wanted to wear today, but he just thought he would go for something simple as always. So he pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, a black leather jacket and some white air forces.

After putting his clothes on, he walked towards the door of his room. Once he left out the room, he walked down the hall and down the stairs before arriving at the entrance to the kitchen/dinning room. Which was at the bottom of the stairs towards the left.

Justin entered the kitchen/dining room, his father sat at the table while his mother stood behind the counter cooking at the counter stove.

"Breakfast will be ready in 5." Justin's mother Mrs. Lisa, said as she continued to cook on the stove.

"Alright. Also, you don't have to take me to school. Imma text Evan and tell him to come pick me up."

At his words, a smile slowly formed on his mother's face. Colorful and hopeful thoughts moved through her brain.

In seeing his mother's face, Justin was confused. He didn't know why his mother always seemed to act so cheesy when he mentioned Evan's name.

Justin just decided to ignore his mother's odd expression, and walked towards the table and set on the right of his father who sat at the head of the table.

10 MINUTES LATER...

After his mother finally served breakfast, and he ate what his mothers had cooked, which was, bacon and eggs. Pancakes and waffles, sausages, a few warm pop tarts and the option of orange juice or coffee.

Justin had texted Evan after he finished eating his breakfast.

Justin n Evan🤞🏾:

Justin: I needa ride 2 school

Evan: Ight😂 imma be their in 10