13 | amusing

Me and the group were sitting in our living room debating what we'll do tonight. It was a Friday night so of course there's no sleeping in early.

"We can have a movie night." JD suggested.

"I swear to god if you guys make me a watch mean girls one more time I'll scream." Drew scoffed, even though we all knew he secretly fancied Regina.

"What if we just go out? Like the bar that's literally 20 minutes away?" I said and saw my friends nodding. "I actually could use a drink right now." Rudy agreed moving closer towards me on the couch.

"Yeah that's actually a decent idea Stells. Better than that idea you came up with yesterday on set." Drew said to me sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"How was I supposed to know that if you throw a turned out match on a pile of oil it'll light up?"

Chase laughed and looked at me, "I swear to god Stells with all the shit you do on set you'll end up in the ER." We all decided to go get dressed and start heading to the club about an hour later.

The girls and I loved getting ready together for night outs. I got out of the shower and while Mads was blowing my hair out Maddie stood in front of me as I helped her do her makeup, " I swear to god Stells you're the queen of eyeliner."

I smiled at Maddie, "trust me sis it's all from my lady Maddy Perez." We laughed and Mads finished up my hair as I did her makeup for her while Maddie showed us a few outfits. "Oh my Maddie if you don't wear this dress I'll wear it, it's perfect." Mads was so right, Maddie looked gorgeous.

"Yes Maddie it's gorgeous. Wear it or I'll tear you apart." After we all had our makeup and hair done, and the girls were dressed, I showed them my dress. The dress was a tight red mini dress. It had long sleeves of course, a deep cut and a shimmery fabric, I really liked it. It was the birthday gift Sydney go me last year for my 21st.

"How's this guys?" Mads and Maddie gasped causing me to blush and smile, they were the hype women every girl needs

"How's this guys?" Mads and Maddie gasped causing me to blush and smile, they were the hype women every girl needs. "Oh my fucking god." Maddie let out. Followed by Mads who had a similar reaction, "you're a fucking catch Stells." I laughed at the girls's sweetness and we all went down to see the boys waiting for us.

They were all wearing different colours of button downs and jeans, most of them wore wide leg black jeans or suit pants, but there were only four of them.

That was when Rudy walked out of the bathroom, the boy was amusing. He wore a white button down shirt and high showed a little down his collar bone, baggy blue jeans which fitted his frame perfectly, and a pair of the regular basic yet gorgeous white samba shoes. His fluffy blonde hair fell a little on his face and he once more pushed it backwards in a swift movement which revealed his silver rings around his fingers.

He spotted me from the other side of the room, probably didn't pay much attention though.

Rudy's pov

I had to fight the almost irresistible urge to stare down at Stella for the entire evening.

I walked out of the bathroom and when I moved my hair away from my face I spotted her talking to Maddie. Not that I was staring but she looked majestic. Her red tight dress fitted her to perfection.

The long sleeves with the pearls, the low cut the elevated her collar bone. The blown out hair, and light natural makeup with left a hint of her brown freckles.

The girl was amusing.

I broke out of my trance when Drew said, "wait guys how are we doing cars? JD we're taking yours?"
Drew glanced at JD who smirked while clearing his throat and speaking up, "I can't bree, mine's got a flat tire. Stells what about yours? It's the biggest."

JD smirked at Stella looking quite suspicious. Stella answered, "it only has seven spots including the back, there's eight of us." Everyone raised their eyebrows at Stella's unexpected sense of cautiousness, if anyone was absolutely reckless it was her.

Mads tried persuading Stells, "oh come on Stells, you know it's fun." The tall blonde smiled at the short brunette. "Alright, we might be able to fit eight illegally, JD you're driving?"

JD was the only one under 21, so he couldn't drink. Which meant he was the driver. JD answered Stella, "yes ma'am."

When we got down to the car the rest of the group looked nervous, rushing to got in the car, filling every seat except for the singular seat in the back.

Stella, who was the only one to still remain out of the car, tried opening Mads' door to sit on her lap for the ride since there where seven seat only, and Stells was the smallest.
MStella knocked on Mads' door while I slid in the back row which only contained of one seat. I watched as Mads left Stella out, "sorry Stells I can't open it, it isn't working, just slide with Rudy in the back!" Mads told her and I saw all four guys smirking at me.

Austin told me, "have fun Pankow.". Followed by Drew and Chase, "oh he will." With that Stella got in the car at the back. I adjusted my sitting so she'll have half a sit, "thanks, um JD how long is the ride?"

He answered from the front, "there's a shit ton of traffic, about thirty minutes."

Maddie looked back as Stella adjusted, " what's wrong Stells you ain't comfortable? Just like idk sit in pankow's lap or something." She said calmly and casually, oh lord that was all Drew's idea 100 percent.

"Only If you want to." I whispered to Stella as if my organs weren't spiralling inside completely.she smiled at me and got up. I adjusted my sitting motioned her to sit. She sat herself down weighing basically nothing.

There was only one seat belt so she held tightly as JD pulled out of the parking lot. My hand naturally sneaked around her waist as she pulled herself closer. When JD went up a bumper, she jumped and laughed spilling her arms around my neck.

I felt my stomach twist as I watched the beautiful girl sitting in my lap. Her blown out hair touched my skin slightly as I took in every moment in the embrace of my best friend.

I got closer to her ear and whispered, "how's this?" A smile crippled onto her face as she recognised the same thing she said to me as I fell alsleep on her in the car that day we went to the beach. Of course I knew what she'd reply, "perfect"

I remembered that day, it was a great day for mine and Stella's friendship, I think that day we got a lot more comfortable with each other, and a lot more touchy too, even though she is sensitive about that.

"Aren't you cold Stells?" She shivered and I looked around with my eyes for a jacket. "Just a little, it's fine."

Her sweet smile washed my eyes with delightful warmth.

"No it's not fine." I said, good thing I had a white wife beater under the button up, I undid the buttons and wrapped the fabric around her shoulders.

"Suits you well, Stells." I felt my body grow warm. "You like it?"

"Yeah, my clothes suit you."

"I'll gladly take as many as you offer." She chuckled and moved closer to me once more. This is going to be quite the night.