Fumikage Tokoyami Catch up

Kyoka_mha here's the Tokoyami Catch up ^^

It took a bit longer than expected so sorry for the delay. School is a pain at the moment cuas ewe write two exams a week..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you met

You two were paired up in training once.

He was going easy on you because he didn't want to hurt you which you eventually noticed.

You told him to show him his true strength to give yourself a little challenged and after some hesitation he agreed.

You two had quite the training match so to say.

The following days afterwards you talked to him from time to time and he eventually also began a conversation, especially dark shadow who took a liking to you almost immediately.

Dark shadow practically forced him to talk to you.

They realise they like you

Dark shadow teased him about liking you and even tho he declined the whole time he could feel his father's puff up which only happened when he was nervous or...lying.

It caught him off guard once he realised and got him thinking.

He kept his distance and shut down around you a little because he was unsure on how to act on them.

When you train with them

Once he knows what you can take he will put in as much strength where you get to your limit.

Black Shadow also sometimes likes to tease you by tickling you when he tackles you down.

Overall he tries to go easy on you but won't underestimate your strength

He likes to try out a few things he learned from hawks and also lets you try out things as well

Doesn't want to hurt you at any cost, if he dies he will feel bad for

Confession

Well it was actually Dark Shadow that said it.

You were walking by his dorm and happend to overhear a conversation between the two of them since the door wasn't fully closed.

They were talking about you and how he sometimes avoided you.

Then Dark Shadow began to tease Tokoyami about how much he likes them and that he only avoids them because he is too nervous around them.

As you leaned further against the door you accidently pushed it further open which he noticed and saw you standing in the doorway.

What they do for your birthday

I don't know why but I could imagine him hiding you a small bird plushie, maybe even one that looks like dark shadow.

He would also get you a bracelet or necklace with a form you would like.

Dark shadow and him also tried making you a cake bit that didn't go so well.

Overall is very sweet and you would spend the day with whatever you would like to do.

When you cuddle with them

It's not only him you're cuddling with but also dark shadow.

He is like a cat and would lay next to you, if you can call it 'laying down'.

Tokoyami would hold you while facing  you, his arm below you your head and the ithe around your waist.

He would play with you hair and would also let you caress his beak and feathers.

He also likes laying his head on top of yours.

He would also gently nibble on your skin since he can't really kiss your forehead so he gently nibbles as a replacement.

When you're on your period

He somewhat knows what to do.

He would get you some tea to warm up your belly or would gently caress it if you would feel comfortable with that.

Dark Shadow would be constantly worried about you and ask if you're alright because he doesn't really know what a period is.

Would also get you snacks and blankets.

If you want to be alone he would give you as much space as you need.

When you get sick

He would ask Tenya or Izuku what he could do to help you.

As soon as he knows what medicine to get he would bring it to you as well as a tea.

Would make you food if you're not capable of doing so.

Dark shadow would be worried constantly and insists on sticking around you to make sure you're okay.

Would give you his notes or asks if he could borrow Izuku's notes if you missed classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any other characters you would like me to do?

My motivation to write is coming back and I'm currently preparing the ABCs of fluff for each character.

Those may take a while tho

I hope you enjoyed this catch up ^^

Onca