When you get sick

After many months a new chapter...

I'm sorry for my absence but I am back now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Midoriya

He would get you anything you need.
Medicine? He got it.
An extra blanket? He got it.
A cloth if you have fever? He's on it.
Just ask for something and he would do all in his might to get it to make you feel better.

He will stay with you at the dorms to take better care of you.

If Aizawa doesn't allow him to stay with you he will give you the notes of the lesson he took so that you wouldn't lose track of the stuff in class.

He would keep you company so that you don't feel lonely but if you request him to leave he will do just that.

Would bring you sweets to cheer you up.

Gives you massages/head scratches if you get headaches to help ease the pain.

Katsuki Bakugou

Even though he tells you to stay away from him so that he doesn't get your sickness as well, he doesn't really leave you alone.

Would make sure that you take your medicine.

He may not show it but he really is worried about you when you're sick.

He might be grumpy but he doesn't hesitate to bring you stuff you would need.

He would enter your room with a mask, so that he wouldn't get your sickness to bring you your medicine and food.

Shoto Todoroki

He doesn't really know how to take care of someone that is sick so he would ask his sister for help.

He would get you want you need.

He would hold you in his arms when you sleep and rest.

He doesn't mind if he gets your sickness so he would try to stay with you even if he doesn't know how to help you most of the time.

Would ask his sister for more tips.

Eijiro Kirishima

He would take care of you immediately.

Even though he might not be the best in class he would take notes from the lessons for you.

He would make you soup and would ask Bakugou for cooking advice. (Bakugou is a head chef, you can't convince me otherwise.)

Would make sure you don't do anything that could worsen your condition.

He would give you back rubs to help ease the pain aswell as gentle forehead kisses.

Denki Kaminari

He wouldn't have a clue what to do.

He would make sure you were up to date with gossip and things that happened in class. (Not lessons related.)

He would keep entertained.

Would have to ask other about what to do when someone is sick so that he can take care fo you.

Even if he most of the time doesn't have a clue what he is doing he actually does know how to make you feel better and loved.

Tenya Idaa

Would get you things faster than Sonic. (If I had his number his contact name would be 'Sonic 2.0' because....he is a Sonic 2.0...)

Just like Midoriya he would make notes from the lessons for you.

Makes you soup and brings you snacks.

He would stroke your head if you have a headache and a cloth for your fever.

Would stay by your side until you fall asleep.

Hitoshi Shinsou

Would make sure your tugged in bed all comfy and warm.

Cuddles, head scratches, back rubs.

Even though he doesn't really know what to do sometimes he will always make sure your comfortable and getting better.

Would hold you while you sleep in his arms.

Will get you the medicine you need.

Tamaki Amajiki

Would freak out. Poor baby is scared to do something wrong while your in a state of sickness.

Will bring you your medicine immediately.

He would be very nervous but would sit next to your bed and hold your hand while burying his face in the sheets.

Ask Morio for help if he doesn't know what to do.

This sweety would bring you snacks to lighten your mood because he knows how much you dislike being sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what I only just realised.
That this book is slight over one year old.

I think I'll make a special of some sort.
You guys want anythings specific or have any ideas what I can do?

I always wanted to thank you for reading this book.
When I started writing one year ago I would never thought that it would already have so many reads.

Oh and I have a question.
Would it bother you guys if I would thoughts to the characters when I write a chapter? Like little comments? Because I sometimes find myself wanting to write what is on my mind related to the character but I don't know if it would bother you guys if I did.
You can tell me your opinion if you want.

Bye guys!

Onca