What they do for your Birthday

Since it's my birthday I thought it would be a nice day to write you a chapter (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦

He would buy you merch/figures of your favourite hero.
He would also write a letter about what he loves about you so that you could read it when you feel down or upset and he isn't around to tell you all these things.

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

He would cook for you and take you to your favourite place to spend some time there.
When you celebrate with your family he would come too (with his mother and father of course even if he doesn't want them to be there) (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

He would take you to a fancy restaurant and even though he knows you very long he would ask others what he could get you for your birthday.
He would buy your favourite snack and ask Sato to help bake a cake for you.(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

🤜🏼Eijiro Kirishima🤛🏼

He and Mina would plan a surprise party for you.
He also would buy you a shark plush and would give you a big bear hug and just let go after he made sure to cuddle the life out of you. ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

⚡Denki Kaminari ⚡

He would also plan a birthday party for you with Sero.
He would get you a Pokémon onesie that matches his Pikachu one.

👋🏼Tenya Iida👋🏼

He would write you a letter with compliments and that you should keep up the good work.
He would also buy you your favourite snack.(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

💤Hitoshi Shinso💤

He would get you a new blanket and would make you a box with compliment and things he loves about you so that you could take one when you feel down.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

He and Mirko would take you to your favourite place.
He would buy you favourite snack and even try to bake your favourite cake.
He did bake you your cake but....let's just say that salt and sugar look a lot alike....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all have a beautiful day/night
(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)
- Onca