Todoroki Catchup!

How you met

It was the day when he got hs scar on his lelft eye.

You were in on the way to your favourit Place.

A big greenfield with an a bit larger tree.
In this tree the city build a tree house for the kids.

The tree house is brown, has one room and has a red roof, a rope ladder up and slide down.

There is an entry plattform where you can lay down and a curtain for going inside.

You climb up the rope ladder and now stand at the entry plattform.
You have a beautiful view from up here and you can see the part of the city where you live.

You look around for a while till you hear a silent sobbing which comes from the tree house.

You open the curtain and look inside.

You see a little boy that seems your age. He has red and white hair and has bandage over his left eye.

When the sunlight suddenly falls on the wall the little boy looks up and just looks at you.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

...

"W-Why are you crying?"

.....

The boy just started at you further and doesn't move.

"S-Should I leave you alone?"

........

Since you don't get an answer you slowly close the curtain and take a few steps back. Ready to go if the boy still doesn't say anything to you to stay.

".....W-W-Wait.......please......don't go...don't leave me alone here......"

You open the curtain again and look at the boy again.

You slowly make your way to the opposite wall and sit down Infront of him.

"My name is Y/n. What's your name?"

"..S-Shoto....."

"That's a nice name"

You give him a bright close eyed smile and try to hold an conversation.

Shoto tells you what happend with his eye and that he is bidding from his father for a while. The both of you talk a lot but till you both have to go home.

Since that day you always try to come to the tree house to see if Shoto is there again and Shoto does the same.

Over the years he always tries the hardest to hide you from his father because he doesn't know what he would do to you and doesn't really wanna find out.

You are his only friend and he would give up everything to keep you by his side.

They realise they like you

He was definition of confusion.

One time you laughed with other from the deku-squad he felt wired like he wanted you to laugh about what he says too.

He asked his siblings about it and they said that he was jealous at the others.
After that he was even more confused.

Keeps asking himself why he could be jealous the whole dinner.

His sister explains him, since it's about you (His sibling know about your's and Shoto's friendship since the beginning. His father doesn't have a clue about your friendship tho.) that he might like you more like a friend and that that's the reason why he got a bit jealous.

He nearly choked on his food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this catch up ^^

Hope you have beatifull day/evening/night! ^^

- Onca